BUCHANAN DECLARES: THIRD WORLD CONQUEST OF AMERICA
"As Rome passed away, so, the West is passing away, from the same causes and in much the same way. What the Danube and Rhine were to Rome, the Rio Grande and Mediterranean are to America and Europe, the frontiers of a civilization no longer defended.)
So begins a new work of warning from Pat Buchanan.
And this time Buchanan goes all the way.
STATE OF EMERGENCY: THIRD WORLD INVASION AND CONQUEST OF AMERICA streets this week and is designed to jolt readers with stats/analysis of illegal immigration gone dangerously wild.
Buchanan warns: "The children born in 2006 will witness in their lifetimes the death of the West."
One in every twelve people breaking into America has a criminal record.
By 2050, there will be 100 million Hispanics concentrated in the U.S. Southwest.
Between 10 and 20 percent of all Mexicans, Central Americans and Caribbean people have already moved to the United States.
Every month, the U.S. Border Patrol apprehends more illegal aliens breaking into our country, 150,000, than the number of troops we have in Iraq.
[The book was ranked #571 on AMAZON's sales chart Sunday evening.]
Buchanan slams the president: "Concerned about his legacy, George W. Bush may yet live to see his name entered into the history of his country as the president who lost the American Southwest that James K. Polk won for the United States."
In EMERGENCY, Pat Buchanan charges the Mexican regime with an Aztlan Plot, a conscious campaign to use America as a dumping ground for its poor and unemployed, both to relieve social pressure and effect a cultural re-annexation of the American Southwest. La Reconquista, the reconquest of the lands lost by Mexico in the Mexican-American War, Buchanan charges, is underway.
The Republican Party, a wholly owned subsidiary of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, is in the grip of a cult called "Economism.) It is all about money now. The GOP worships at the "Church of GDP)
• Both parties are paralyzed by guilt over American past racial sins.
• Powerful Mexican and U.S. elites seek to erase America's borders and merge the United States and Mexico into a "North American Union.)
In his controversial final chapter, "Last Chance,) Buchanan lays out a national plan to deal with the State of Emergency, before it makes an end of America:
• An Eisenhower-type deportation program, beginning with all illegal aliens convicted of felonies and every gang member not a U.S. citizen.
• A ten-year moratorium on all legal immigration, at the level JFK favored in 1958 -- 150,000 to 250,000 a year.
• A $10-billion, 2000-mile double-line security fence between the United States and Mexico, built with no apologies to Mexico City.
Return to Current Events Category Menu
To exagerated as usual for Buchanan.