Food for thought

Submitted by zack on 8/22/06 at 3:06 PM. ( godislord@heaven.com ) 63.18.55.15

There are a lot of politics on here so I thought I would ad my 2 cents here. First thing is about Republican vs. Democrat, in my eyes no one party has the answer but the right is closest. What I mean is if you're a Christian you should never vote for a Democrat on a state or federal level because they are controlled by the liberal party. So in a nut shell and for my friends down south that are Democrats, (your party left you a long time ago) but think Republican, is that if you vote for a Democrat this is just one person, but a person that is influenced by the rest of his/her party the Liberal party, a vote for abortion, a vote to destroy viable embryos, a vote to lay down and let the terrorists trample us, a vote to become the French. But this is my opinion vote haw you wish.
Second thing is there are no "GOOD) Muslims;(they are satans army) if a person believes in the Koran they believe in its teachings, the teaching that all Christians and Infidels must die by the sword. Well if you're not a Muslim you are either a Christian or an Infidel, so they want you dead. They will do anything they can to kill us; this is why we are having the war in Iraq. This is your choice there or here? There is the perfect battlefield we suck terrorist from around the world to the sand box and then we kill them! Would you rather pull our troops out of Iraq and fight the war here where your children are?
Third thing, 85% of Americans want to leave GOD in our country, GOD on our money and GOD in our pledge, so why do we give in to the 15%? We are in the land of the free so believe what you want and live and let live, if you don't want to say the pledge Don't! Its time that Christians unite and put an end to this WE ARE THE MAJORITY, NOT THEM. They want to take our guns, take our faith, take our unborn children and lay down in defeat, maybe we should give them a taste of there own medicine and BAN LIBERALS!! Believe what you want, but don't try to take away what others believe.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, WETHER YOU HAVE FAITH OR NOT!

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Zack how are you any different than

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/22/06 at 3:43 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.8

any Muslim fundaMENTALISTS? The way I see it:

1.) You can't tolerate any other religions.
2.) You can't tolerate any politics other then your own.
3.) Anyone that disagrees with you is just plain wrong.
3.) You don't follow the teachings of Jesus where he says to love your enemy.
4.) You're a sucker for political propoganda
5.) You believe a woman's reproductive rights are in the domain of those in power.

Did I leave anything out?

FundeMENTALISTS are the same regardless what what religion they belong to. They lack tolerance. The Taliban were fundaMENTALISTS but instead of Christian they were muslim. I hope you have more tolerance than I read in your post.

BTW your "flypaper" theory of sucking terrorists into a sandbox in Iraq is a falsehood and has been proven wrong time and time again. With the recent arrest of terrorists in GB and other arrests it just doesn't stick. Would you mind telling me why none of the terrorists on 9/11 were Iraqi's or any after that?

Oh I forgot one

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/22/06 at 3:50 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.8

You said that other religion was "satans army" and we should kill them in the name of your religion. Where have I heard that before? Hmmm...

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you. -
Friedrich Nietzsche

cecil you are nuts... over and over

This response submitted by terryr on 8/23/06 at 12:46 AM. ( ) 12.207.33.102

the reason you get attacked so often is you just cant keep your big mouth shut

Cecil , upon further review you are still an idiot

This response submitted by Brad on 8/23/06 at 1:21 AM. ( ) 65.73.67.103

he tolorates things just fine , he said " THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS , DO AS YOU WISH " , you on the other hand are totally intolerant of others. Typical lib , they are exactly what they claim others to be. Remember Cecil , if you join Islam , you are no longer an infidel, you will be spared.

Terryr and Brad

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/23/06 at 11:16 AM. ( ) 64.184.42.8

I'm asking one more time what's the difference between Zack's believes and a muslim fundmentalist that hates Christians and the west? Can anybody out there provide a reasonable rebuttal with out name calling?

Cecil , you are far too immature

This response submitted by Brad on 8/23/06 at 3:23 PM. ( ) 65.73.67.211

for any kind of serious response and you prove it every day. When it comes to the Taxi-net , you are our villiage idiot.

I think you need to look in the mirror Brad

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/23/06 at 5:17 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.8

But I will forgive you as it's obvious it's quite difficult for you to express yourself in written form past the insults hence the copy and pastes.

Return to Current Events Category Menu