Cecil, check this out...

Submitted by KIM ***FYI*** on 8/24/06 at 2:06 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

http://www.stevequayle.com/

Bottom right corner...BIG people...

Return to Current Events Category Menu

I checked it out, Kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/24/06 at 3:09 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

are you the guy in the middle? No wonder you are a case to behold Kim if this is a favorite site of yours with books like "Aliens and fallen angels, offsprings of the gods" Please try and seriously defend this guys site and comments! I need some more laughs today.

Where are the 9 to 12 feet people ?

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 8/24/06 at 5:15 PM. ( ) 64.184.42.8

Large people are not new news. There's a 7 foot lady in a town near me. My contention is there is a limit the human skeleton can support and I don't know if any 9 foot people do you?

Jim the post is for Cecil NOT you...

This response submitted by KIM on 8/24/06 at 7:37 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...have a nice day. I will deal with your issues at a later time.
Right now, get back to work and get those mounts finished! LOL

Cecil, I just asked...

This response submitted by KIM on 8/24/06 at 7:43 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

...if you would check out this site. You take liberties when all was asked is a simple question.

Sinced you DID go there (Your IP showed on our server), I was just wondering what you thought about that picture? That is all.

More later, gotta go. WE Have a very long weekend starting tonight!

Kimmy

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/24/06 at 7:51 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

then email him direct! Hello! THIS IS A FORUM! Is that also over your head thinking? Your issues keep me laughing, please don't stop.

Jim, what TYPE of Catholic are you?

This response submitted by KIM LMAO on 8/24/06 at 8:07 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

Jim, you are instigating things, so I will help you along. If the truth hurts, this is going to be painful.

Are you a Roman Catholic and do you worship idols? Yes Jim, please tell everyone about how you bow down to a statue. Do you get on both knees; make the cross on your chest? LMAO, What a joke! Tell us Jim.

Jim, do you bow down and kiss your leader's feet? So you worship a man whom you believe to be the embodiment of the Lord Jesus Christ? LMAO

Yes Jim, tell us all about your pagan rituals and beliefs just like the Pharisees of old.

Jim, seriously speaking, people like you mean well but your gross ignorance and willful misconduct insult the Lord and all things he represents. What a laugh!

Enjoy the weekend Jim. GOD is not happy with people that worship idols...

ha ha ha ha

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/24/06 at 10:33 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

ha ha ha ha your lack of knowledge on this subject and any other is always so glaring and wrong. Keep it up! it fun to imagine the smoke coming out your twisted little ears. Sorry but I can not stop laughing at you but its your fault.

Jim Marsico

This response submitted by http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/index.htm#rc on 8/24/06 at 11:50 PM. ( ) 69.171.240.121

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/index.htm#rc

Kim

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/25/06 at 11:43 AM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

That JW watchtower link has about as much credibility as your book and site covering mating Angels with Aliens. Your ignorance would be even funnier if it wasn't so sad. I will laugh anyway because you keep proving who and what you really are and it is so fun to watch you implode.

Poor LOST Catholic Jim Marsico

This response submitted by The Pope on 8/25/06 at 10:46 PM. ( ) 70.41.0.45

Jim, you have lied so much that your ignorance of what you have said and done is confusing you.

You are ordered to stop telling everyone that you are Catholic.

Furthermore, you are no longer welcome in any Catholic church.

The Pope

hey!

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/25/06 at 10:50 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

maybe we can get along in hell!? I simply can not believe how stupid you really are! It really does make my day.

the pope visits Wyoming

This response submitted by Jim Marsico on 8/26/06 at 1:22 PM. ( ) 63.227.248.125

The Pope took a couple of days off to visit the mountains of Wyoming for some sight-seeing and visiting want to be Saint Jim Marsico. He was cruising along the campground in the Popemobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods.

A helpless Liberal, wearing sandals, shorts, a Save the Whales" hat, and a "To Hell with Bush" T-shirt, was screaming while struggling frantically, thrashing around trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10 foot grizzly.

As the Pope watched horrified, a group of Republican loggers came racing up. One quickly fired a 44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding, semiconscious Liberal from the bear's grasp. Then using long clubs, the three loggers finished off the bear and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Liberal in the back seat.

As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there was a bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Liberal Environmental activists but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was that guy?"

"It was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with heaven and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom but he sure
doesn't know anything about bear hunting! By the way, is the bait holding up, or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and snatch another one

Return to Current Events Category Menu