$100 gift certificate from Walnut Creek Hardwood

Submitted by Nikkie Chadwick on 8/28/06 at 2:23 PM. ( nchadwick@walnutcreekhardwood.com ) 70.226.180.166

HELP! I'm being taken away to the MDA jail. The Muscular Dystrophy Assocication is holding it's annual "lock-up" and I need to raise my own bail to be released. As some of you might remember (from the shows she attended with the dog), my mom trained service dogs to assist people with MD. Her first dog Abby had went to a 14 year old boy named Nathan. After seeing what a wonderful time Nathan and Abby had at camp, I decided to participate in the MDA fund-raiser this year. My bail has been set for $1200 (which sends two kids to summer camp). For every $5.00 donation, your name will be entered into a drawing to be held September 12th, after I get out of "Jail" for a $100.00 gift certificate from Walnut Creek Hardwood. The winner will be posted that afternoon on Taxidermy.net. Donations can be sent to the address listed below. Thank you for your help and support of the MDA. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. 815-389-3317

Checks can be made payable to MDA.

Walnut Creek Hardwood
851 Doner Drive
South Beloit, IL 61080

Return to Current Events Category Menu

Return to Current Events Category Menu