lysol and hair slip

Submitted by randy on 2/22/01. ( ) 205.188.208.231

i just read in this column where someone said that because lysol no longer contains phenol/carbolic acid that it will CAUSE hair slip. does anyone know how true this statement is? or could it be that it just doesn't kill bacteria like it used to and now the hair is more likely to slip?

Return to Category Menu

yes!

This response submitted by tootie on 2/22/01. ( ) 64.12.96.174

This is true,they've replaced those with another chemical because they are thought to be carcinagins.Lysol has a very high PH which can lead to slippage. tootie

Rnady read the ingredients.

This response submitted by John C on 2/23/01. ( ) 208.44.115.79

All the old tapes were made when LYSOL worked, Hell jus buy a bottle and test the pH of it. Besides, I try to give you the best answer. I have never gaven any imformation on here that was fricken hear say.

I told you is would cause slippage, buy it try it and learn for yourself.

While your standing down range Iam going to buzz the clicker on this Claymore mine, just to see if it will go off, zzzzing zzzing BOOOOM

lysol and hair slip

This response submitted by Randy on 2/24/01. ( ) 64.12.96.134

John C. Sorry if you perceived my question as a personal doubt as to your integrity. There is professional help out there for that. As for your claymore, perhaps we should meet in person for a free exchange of ideas. You would find it very enlightening. Very truly yours, RANDY OH, one more helpful hint for you. Learn to spell.

lysol and hair slip

This response submitted by Randy on 2/24/01. ( ) 64.12.96.134

John C. Sorry if you perceived my question as a personal doubt as to your integrity. There is professional help out there for that. As for your claymore, perhaps we should meet in person for a free exchange of ideas. You would find it very enlightening. Very truly yours, RANDY OH, one more helpful hint for you. Learn to spell.

How Rude!

This response submitted by sick of nasty people on 2/24/01. ( ) 205.188.208.236

You ask a question, you got your answer.....John C is nice enough to respond to something that has been covered here many times by different people...why be so nasty? He is very helpful and knows quite a bit. Listen to him and learn!

how rude

This response submitted by randy on 2/25/01. ( ) 64.12.97.12

I guess you didn't read John's nasty reply.He could have just answered the question without the attitude. Was that a bomb threat?

ODOBAN

This response submitted by B.S.RHEA on 2/26/01. ( ) 209.192.107.104

Go to SAMS club and get a gallon of this stuff ,use 9 oz per 2 gallons of water.this stuff WILL kill any bacteria in any skin.This is the only bacteriacide you will ever need.

lysol

This response submitted by Hilltop Taxidermy on 2/26/01. ( willeycoyote@homestead.com ) 63.74.20.102

What other bacterialside would you use instead of lysol. I am a beginning taxidermist.. Thank You for any information...

Sodium Floride tablets from WASCO

This response submitted by John C on 2/28/01. ( ) 208.44.115.70

The little tablets will do more for you than a gallon of LYSOL.

Randy, I used the claymore as a example, sorry if it pissed you off.

But get over it! I am planning on going to the WTC, just look for me.

Return to Category Menu