Buck Form To Doe Form?

Submitted by Chris York on 2/16/01. ( M-I-2-COOL@Juno.com )

I've got a mule doe to mount but i can't find a doe form that is large inoff.
I found a buck form that fits its measurements.
Would that work.
And if so what would i use to fill in the antler cut off?

Return to Category Menu

doe conversion caps

This response submitted by Shannon on 2/16/01. ( )

WASCO makes a conversion cap. I'm sure if you check with them they will have something that will work. The other supply companies probably have them too.


This response submitted by Chris york on 2/17/01. ( )

Thanxs Shannon For your help!

Return to Category Menu