Taxidermy school or personal instruction in eastern nebraska

Submitted by Suzette Rolland on 08/11/2002. ( Rolland@huntel.net ) 209.74.231.218

My husband and I are looking for taxidermy instruction in eastern Nebraska, be it either classroom forum or one on one instruction from a trained and experienced taxidermist. Anyone know of such a person or class close by.

thanks Suzette

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu

The Northwest Iowa School of Taxidermy

This response submitted by Marc on 08/12/2002. ( ) 209.163.1.188

Although not in eastern Nebraska, I assume this taxidermy school would be relatively close. They have a website, www.Matuskataxidermy.com. I suggest checking it out.

I highly recomend

This response submitted by Adam Newman on 08/12/2002. ( New9man@iowatelecom.net ) 66.43.245.167

Suzette,

I am a graduate of the North West Iowa School of Taxidermy, and I must say that you are lucky to be relatively close to them. I can't say enough about how satisfied I was by the enitre experience. Tom is one of the best taxidermist you will ever meet, and a superior instructor. But beyond that he and the rest of his staff are a wonderfull group of people. I never once felt like a face in the crowd, or just another student. By the end of 9 weeks I was capable of much more than I ever emagined. (I could go on for an hour.) I give Tom Matuska the highest possible reccomendation. I would give them a call ASAP because the classes tend to fill up quickly. If you have any specific questions feel free to Email me any time.

Adam Newman

im going i hope

This response submitted by Tavis Joe on 08/20/2002. ( Pure_deseperado@yahoo.com ) 207.177.68.73

hay they are in store make in the north west corner of iowa prity close to the boarder

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu