neck measurements: bob please read

Submitted by jt on 12/5/05 at 9:14 AM. ( jgt24@yahoo.com ) 65.165.173.1

because it was posted last week i'm posting this message both on that past posting and a new one here just for bob. regarding the neck measurment messages, bob, do you need help with your reading? my message said that 75% of my deer have 22 inch necks not 24 inch necks. i said that of about the 60-70 heads i get in a year, 10 or so have a 24 inch neck. the buck i shot last year scored 154 and had a 24 inch neck. it was shot in se minnesota. some of you talk about how people are measuring wrong. well if the form fits then i guess we aren't measuring wrong are we. i agree with the comment about bickering, it always seems like there are the know it alls out there. at the same time though there always seem to be the bullcrappers too. i guess it all starts with the first message that was posted on this topic by thomas. what i would like to say to him is that unless this is your first deer mount don't even post a question like that. haven't you ever measured a neck before? and if you are just starting out then go to the beginner section.

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu