Thanks everyone

Submitted by RD Carlson on 12/16/05 at 5:16 PM. ( rcarlson@oct.net ) 158.247.221.78

I just wanted to let everyone on here know that the advice they give is GREATLY appreciated, and there are people out here who use the search button religiously. I just completed my first mount for a paying customer, and he loves it, which might not have been the case if it were not for hours of school, practice, and late nights reading all the information on this forum. I often notice in the post that a lot of you feel like you are wasting your time answering questions, and I assure you that is not the case. I have bought all the tapes and books and classes that I can afford (and some I couldn't afford) in hopes of becoming better at taxidermy, but I still find myself digging through the archives to locate an answer almost every day. And, as a sidenote, I am usually pretty stingy with compliments and praise. I do not say these things to score points with anyone, I just want you all to know how truly grateful I am for your help. I would be lost without it.

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu