Bill Yox

Submitted by paul k on 12/17/05 at 8:40 PM. ( ) 68.83.60.41

In Response to your question in the earlier post, ( Its not often I get asked a question by an " icon " in this industry ! ) sometimes
I wander aimlessly, Sometimes I wonder aimlessly and on really bad days ( like when im lost on the high plains of Wyoming ) I will actually wonder aimlessly while I'm wandering aimlessly.
Really my grammatical and punctuation skills will never be on par with " Uncle Georges " , but certainly appreciate those who have them, including yourself. If I could get that damn spell check to distinguish between wander and wonder I may be on my way.......lol.
Anyway I truly enjoy the worm talk and all the other helpful imformation you and others share.

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu

Paul

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 12/18/05 at 2:21 PM. ( ) 67.138.10.6

I knew youd chuckle at that comment. One of my gaffs is when to use "then" or "than" in a sentence. Even if someone comes in and types out the rule for usage, I still cant make up my mind. I see wander in place of wonder so often, it almost seems like they should be interchangable, which, of course, theyre not. I just enjoy busting balls with you all like that, so as to be able to shed that "icon" label a few of you incorrectly stick on my back when Im not looking, lol.

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu