How do you attatch a deer skull to a wooden panel (European

Submitted by C. Wayne on 12/24/05 at 9:01 PM. ( ) 4.152.246.118

I just finished my first european deer skull mount and i am not sure how to attatch the skull to a wooden panel

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu

got this for ya george

This response submitted by jason /george jr./jr. on 12/24/05 at 9:13 PM. ( ) 206.40.124.110

look left see orange button,push it,then type in
attach the skull to a wooden panel.
26 answers

have a merry christmas

george i could not resist

Thanx Jason

This response submitted by George on 12/24/05 at 9:21 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.133

It's almost comedic. Not only do they ignore the help Ken provides them when they sign on, then ignore the prompt when they get here and then ignore the SEARCH icon painted all orange for them, they DON'T EVEN SCROLL DOWN HALF A DOZEN POSTS TO SEE IT WAS JUST ASKED. And I'M the bad guy. Go figure.

jason-you little smart

This response submitted by michael p. on 12/25/05 at 12:11 AM. ( michaelschlabach@hotmail.com ) 12.179.226.95

son of a gun-that is the best submitted response i've seen in a while-yall all have a merry christmas!

Attaching skulls

This response submitted by Leapin on 12/25/05 at 9:44 AM. ( ) 24.255.234.79

I pack paper into the brain cavity about half full. I then mix bondo and glass chop and thin it with a little with resin. I then pour the bondo into the remaining cavity and place and eye-bolt (local hardware store) and let the bondo kick. I then drill a hole in the plaque and counter sink the nut and attach the skull. This works and all sizes of skulls. Takes about 15 minutes and it is a solid attachment. Hope this helps you.

Take a look at Trophyhanger

This response submitted by Russell on 12/25/05 at 11:09 AM. ( ) 71.252.154.71

At peekproducts.com. no panel needed

F--K George and Jason

This response submitted by cwayne on 12/25/05 at 9:35 PM. ( ) 4.153.253.158

Both of you can go to hell. You suck as people and taxidermist

george and jason....

This response submitted by jt on 12/26/05 at 4:44 PM. ( ) 136.234.56.26

george and jason like have are about as arrogant as they come on this site. they like to talk big and make others feel small. george and jason why don't you post a website for us to view your work. taxidermy is something that takes some instruction and practice to accomplish. i've only been doing this for a little more than five years and i'm quite sure i don't have all the answers. but i know one thing, after doing this for only a couple years i could talk the same bullcrap that those two talk. they may have been around for 20 years, maybe more, maybe less but more than likely that means their work looks like it too. there are a lot of taxidermists that talk the talk but when you look at their work it's no better than the next guy. and quality of work aside, they must forget what it was like just starting out and looking for as much help as they could find. taxidermy isn't something that you figure out over night. there are some things, george, that i agree with you on but a lot of times you are just down right rude and impatient. for as long as it takes you to type "go type in la dee da dee da in the search and la dee da dee da some more you could have just typed the answer and been done with it. and not only that, but maybe someone with a different idea or different advice is on the site now that wasn't before and has a different suggestion. you arent trying to help by sending the person to the search section you are only trying to degrade them and make yourself look knowledgable and important. get off your high horses. hell, you are wishing everyone a merry christmas but you aren't being to kind.

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu