GEORGE this one is for you

Submitted by cwayne on 12/25/05 at 9:55 PM. ( ) 4.153.253.158

george you couldn't mount a squirrel if it was attached to wacker. You old bastard

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu

NOT KOOL

This response submitted by mike on 12/25/05 at 9:59 PM. ( ) 209.206.129.166

This is a taxidermy site not a put down site

Mike, what'd you expect?

This response submitted by George on 12/25/05 at 10:13 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.116.12

No real name, using a company computer with DSL, and telling me I couldn't mount a squirrel in the DEER category. I think I'm rather confident in the English language and the only think I know that comes close to "wacker" is Wacker Silicone Industries which is a world-wide conglomerate. Maybe that's what's wrong with this guy, his wacker is full of silicone. Obviously tis the season of mental midgetry.

good one

This response submitted by bob on 12/26/05 at 12:50 AM. ( ) 65.30.137.24

personally i thought it was funny. He deserved that one and had it coming

Well bob

This response submitted by Joey Arender on 12/26/05 at 1:30 AM. ( J32a@aol.com ) 64.12.116.137

I thought it was a shameful thing to say. Being even more so on the day he said it. Now you will have to go thunk what I think about you. Not that it matters what I think, but George telling him he is a dumb ass in a polite way was the only thing I saw funny here.

Bob, the "butcher" from Wisconsin

This response submitted by George on 12/26/05 at 8:46 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.137

People who live in glass houses should be very careful, "bob". All anyone has to do is to cut and paste your TCP/IP address on the SEARCH function and they can easily see your level of expertise. I can't believe you went to Tom Matuska's school and didn't learn how to remove cartilage from ears or that Breakthrough Magazine didn't have anything that interested you EXCEPT ear work. Mental midgets at work again. BTW, how do your squirrel wackers look?

This response submitted by waz up with this! on 12/26/05 at 7:39 PM. ( ) 12.215.63.237

Same ,was it from George or Joey?!Well I think we all know who it came from,don't we Joey.

John W. Is that you?

This response submitted by George on 12/27/05 at 12:11 AM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 152.163.100.137

Hate to disappoint you guys with DSL and High speed internet, but us dial up guys don't follow the same rules as you guys do. You see, AOL just bounces around and if you find two, three, or four of us on-line at the same time (or segement of time)when AOL is using a certain band, we ALL get that same TCP/IP number. You see, I'm using the only computer I have, yet now my TCP/IP 152.163.100.137 instead of the 64.12.116.137 that Joey and I were on just a few hours ago.

BTW, all this is in the archives. Click that orange SEARCH icon and type in TCP/IP numbers. LMAO Couldn't help myself.

DHCP

This response submitted by JB on 12/27/05 at 12:45 AM. ( ) 64.33.136.71

I happen to be a network tech for my daytime job. This IP thing is quite funny to read in the taxidermy forums. IP adressing has changed dramatically in the past few years, to accomodate the number of users on the netowrk (public internet), and number two, the workload required by network administrators.
In the good old days, as some will remember, when you signed up for dial up internet, you had to go to you TCP/IP settings and assign a "static" (never changed) IP adress. That was alright until thousands upon thousands of users began getting online. What happened was that every time an end user had a problem, the tech support had to verify the IP adress matched to the assigned IP, which results in a lot of wasted time. Now, most likely in your TCP/IP setings, you have the "assign an IP adress automatically" box checked, with no static IP address present.
DHCP is the main IP assignment method now, and when you logon to the netowrk, you are assigned an IP adress from the DHCP server, which will generally be different everytime you sign on. To make things more secure as a result of the scum of the earth hackers, DHCP is now combined with added security.
The DCHP method is quite nice, simply because if a worthless hacker (PETA) wanted to try to attack your PC, they will not be able to get you actual IP adress of the netowrk card in your PC. If they try a ping on the IP adress that shows in the forum, they may or may not get a response, but if they DO get a response, they will be getting it from the AOL server, and not the actaul end user machine. This combined with firewall software/hardware makes for a decent comfort zone.

busted

This response submitted by John W. on 12/27/05 at 8:28 AM. ( ) 12.215.63.237

You got me George,guess I learned something.

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu