indiana road kill laws

Submitted by stacey on 4/7/06 at 9:56 PM. ( wfrogboys3@peoplepc.com ) 207.69.136.204

Anyone with any knowledge of roadkill laws in Indiana please contact me. Or if you know a link on the web that would be great.

Thanks
Stacey

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu

Stacy

This response submitted by Me on 4/7/06 at 11:29 PM. ( ) 207.119.108.109

The law says stay out of the road and ya wont get killed P.S. are you blond Daa

Here's what to do, Stacy!

This response submitted by Robert Cain on 4/8/06 at 8:06 AM. ( deerhunter_bc@yahoo.com ) 12.208.60.198

Stacy, If you find a roadkill that you would like to keep for mounting, just go to you county sheriff's office, or call them. They have the paper work that can be filled out for you to keep it. You can use a conservation officer if you like but they are alot harder to get a hold of, either way will get you what you want. I keep the numbers in my cell for easy access. Hope this helps. Bob

Stacey

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 4/11/06 at 12:46 AM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 205.188.117.65

What Robert said is correct but read the regulations on it carefully. You can't leave this stuff in the freezer for to long without being in violation. Jeff F.

hides

This response submitted by chris on 4/12/06 at 3:52 AM. ( ) 64.12.116.65

Just find a CO or County sheriffs Deputy to issue a road kill permit. The only problem is that they like to take the antlers for of study. If its a big boy, I would recommend keeping it to yourself or risk loosing the antlers.

Return to Deer Taxidermy Category Menu