Red King

Submitted by Paul Hoffman on 6/12/02. ( frogpond4u@juno.com ) 12.13.226.11

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank all the professional and hobbiest for their input through the years.
I'm not looking for anything free spray this and then that I know that paint schedules can be considered trade secrets
and that there is a mutual competition and admiration of peoples skills. One of the best reads was someone telling somebody that they need to understand mixing of colors and how the light spectrom works today I went out and bought a color wheel.
With that said can anyone point me in the right direction. I've seen examples of Fall Kings but they don't look like these big Kings from Alaska.Does anyone know any Breakthrough back issues that cover this Red spawner or a guide to BUY.
Best regards and Tight Lines, Paul

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

Breakthru

This response submitted by Elmer on 6/12/02. ( Topstaxidermy@aol.com ) 205.188.209.10

Brekthrough has a schedule in it call WASCO they sell them by the card. A fall run like ones in alaska with red hues will depend on how long it has been in the river will tell the intensity of the red and how much on the body good reference is the key.

It was you wasn't

This response submitted by Paul Hoffman on 6/12/02. ( ) 12.13.226.18

Thanks for the info Elmer, Your a farmer.It's a funny story why it's taken over twenty years to finish this fish. A little guidance from a local
excellent coldwater taxidermist D.C.. A least I know it's dry Thanks again

Welcome

This response submitted by Elmer on 6/16/02. ( Topstaxidermy@aol.com ) 152.163.189.200

For very little but now you have the fun part.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu