Fish Creation Reproductions

Submitted by Kenneth Bauman on 02/27/2004 at 18:05. ( ) 68.92.235.96

For many years, I used replica blanks from Fish Creations in Emory, TX. These were among my favorites, with molded mouth inserts, great scales and exceptional anatomy. A few years ago, they become unavailable due to a shop fire. Today, Todd and Beverly Enke are getting the business going again and selling my old favorite blanks. I would like to recommend these blanks to all my "taxidermy.net" friends. If you would like a catalog, please call Todd and Bev at (903) 473-4529. Bev tells me they will have a website up soon. I have been using them again for about a year now. They have been getting the blanks out to me in less than couple of weeks. These are truly some of the better blanks on the market. Give them a call. They have numerous Largemouth bass blanks, smallmouths, stripers, crappies, sunfish, trout, pike, salmon, walleye, redfish, perch and baitfish.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

Great Blanks!

This response submitted by Tom on 03/05/2004 at 22:17. ( sauger57@aol.com ) 205.188.209.7

I received a couple bass blanks recently and I too recomend them for both superior quality and fast service. Most of my clients wonder why a blank takes 8 to 12 weeks to order. Fish Creations shipped my order in less that two weeks.
Todd and Bev, keep up the good work!

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu