WASCO

Submitted by if you have money then your tank is dry. on 4/8/05 at 11:55 AM. ( ) 63.153.124.33

i see WASCO has adjusted there price on stuff.makes you wish jw elwood supply was open now.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

fer sure

This response submitted by yup! on 4/8/05 at 1:08 PM. ( ) 67.138.12.229

because we all know jw elwood would not have raised prices since the sixties. Are you complaining about WASCO actually lowering the price on airbrushes for an example?

thats not cool!

This response submitted by hole in pockets on 4/8/05 at 1:21 PM. ( ) 63.153.124.37

yes but how many airbrushes do you need.and five dollars is a big jump.just look at the stuff that went up.so the taxidermist have to up there price now to match it.fish mounts up 25.to 30 dollars ect.

Not at all, just shows you what an idiot you grew up to be.

This response submitted by George on 4/8/05 at 2:13 PM. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.116.138

J.W.'s supplies were trash by modern day standards and he (or rather his printed philosophy) believed in dry preservatives and only a "pickle tan". At the same time both gasoline per gallon and a loaf of bread were both 12 cents, a soda was 5 cents and for a dollar, you could get a hamburger with all the trimmings which included FRESH vegetables, a huge order of French Fries, two fountain sodas, AND a big banana split and still have money to leave the waitress a 25 cent tip. A pair of bluejeans was $5 and you'd have been laughed out of town if you'd asked for microwave popcorn or bottled water.

Posts like this one are pure ignorant tending to show everyone in the industry as just plain yahoos. If you don't have anything better to do than piss and moan on here about our host, why don't you go down to McDonalds and see how good a deal they'll give you on the menu I listed. Good luck.

YOU SHOULD TAKE

This response submitted by gordon on 4/8/05 at 5:23 PM. ( ) 142.177.204.121

your own advise Geo! LOL How you got to be a spokesman for anything is just beyond... You just don't get it.

Thanks Gordon

This response submitted by George on 4/8/05 at 6:04 PM. ( ) 64.12.116.138

For providing us with yet another example I spoke of.

thats not cool

This response submitted by hole in pockets on 4/8/05 at 11:24 PM. ( ) 63.153.124.70

just how old are you george.but i guess you get government benefits now and money comes easy for you.

Probaly old enough to be your grandfather

This response submitted by George on 4/8/05 at 11:29 PM. ( ) 205.188.117.7

But I'm independently wealthy so money is of little concern to me. I can hardly wait till Social Security kicks in so I can dream of those seven figure annual salaries (as long as you count those 2 zero's on the right side of the decimal point)

Probaly old enough to be your grandfather

This response submitted by George on 4/8/05 at 11:30 PM. ( ) 205.188.117.7

But I'm independently wealthy so money is of little concern to me. I can hardly wait till Social Security kicks in so I can dream of those seven figure annual salaries (as long as you count those 2 zero's on the right side of the decimal point)

gorge you gitting senile too No double posting

This response submitted by LMAO on 4/11/05 at 10:31 PM. ( ) 24.113.81.77

:):):):):):):):)
Give 'em h#ll
Inflation guys its going to hapen every few years git used to it.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu