Marty did you ever get the information you requested?

Submitted by Cecil - Baird Fish Taxidermy and Fish Farm on 4/29/05 at 10:11 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.43

Marty,

I finally emailed you the information you requested a while back regarding fish sales in Illinois. Let me know if you didn't get it and I will send again.

Didn't hear from you so I'm wondering if you got it.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

Yes, I got it Cecil - thanks...

This response submitted by marty on 4/29/05 at 3:10 PM. ( ) 24.15.107.136

I thought I emailed you a response back but perhaps I forgot? Thanks. I take it the Dealer's license is not cost effective for you to purchase?

Hell NO not the out of state fee!

This response submitted by Cecil - Baird Fish Taxidermy and Fish Farm on 4/30/05 at 12:34 AM. ( ) 64.184.41.43

But it could be worse. In Texas I'd have to buy a $75.00 permit and each customer would have to buy one too. Guess who signed that into law when he was governor of Texas? And now he's against trade protectionism. LMAO

BTW I don't believe anyone from Illinios has ever inquired about my fish. I guess it's the good fishing there eh?

Actually...

This response submitted by marty on 4/30/05 at 8:44 AM. ( ) 24.15.107.136

...we do have some excellent fishing close to Chicago here. Not too much in the aesthetics department but we have a lot of "sleeper" waters around here that would surprise many people!

Check your email Cecil. I pulled my Taxidermy Laws Handbook and there are some options other than a dealers license listed in the handbook that I don't think the DNR person you exchanged info with made you aware of. You'll find that with the Illinois rules and regs you'll get a different answer from different folks. I don't know if it's worth pursuing because it sounds like you don't draw much business from Illinois. But I'll send along the info from the book...

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu