FROZEN L/M BASS, CRAPPIE AND GREEN SUNFISH 4 SALE?

Submitted by D. FRANK on 11/7/05 at 10:41 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.200

My cousin is going to drain three farm ponds in southern Missouri and is interested in selling the fish. The ponds have bluegill/bream, green sunfish, largemouth bass and crappie. The ponds have been there for forty years and should have a fair number of bass up to 8-9lbs, crappie up to 3lbs and some large green sunfish 10" = or -. I will check out the legality of selling the fish but don't think it is a problem in Missouri.
I told him I would help him out with the measuring, tagging, and photographing each fish so I buyer would know exactly what condition the fish was in (shape, defects, rubbed fins etc.
My inquiry here is a little premature but thought I would see how much interest there was in taxidermists looking for specimens.
Just looking for interest at this time. It will be about three weeks before he does so.
Thanks,Don

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

Email me and I'll send you what I have on Missouri

This response submitted by Cecil - Baird Fish Taxidermy and Fish Farm on 11/7/05 at 10:48 PM. ( jjbaird@ligtel.com ) 64.184.41.64

Keep in mind the regs of the buyer's state have to be considered also.

Hope the pond isn't a disappointment. Many times a drained pond doesn't live up to expectations. Been there done that.

I'm Interested !

This response submitted by Don Patton on 11/8/05 at 5:40 AM. ( dondi10@adelphia.net ) 69.165.40.184

Don,
I would be interested in a large Sunfish and Crappie and maybe a largemouth Bass. Please let me know when they would be available and how much. My email is listed.
Thanks,
Don Patton

Me Too,

This response submitted by Ron on 11/8/05 at 6:34 AM. ( ron.stirm@woolpert.com ) 66.192.117.66

I am also interested. please let me know what you have and how much. you can email me. thanks

Ron

I am also interested

This response submitted by James on 11/8/05 at 7:42 AM. ( james.lee.minton@wood.army.mil ) 155.9.10.2

I live in southern MO and I am looking for good specimens to use. I would be interested in the crappie and bass. I live in Lebanon but work at Ft. Leonard Wood. Give me a yell! Use my e-mail or call me 417-588-1210. Thanks

Yes,

This response submitted by Frank on 11/8/05 at 7:46 AM. ( taxidermy223@yahoo.com ) 68.76.119.146

I am very much interested. Would you please send me a email when you are ready. Thank you, frank.

very interested

This response submitted by Brad on 11/9/05 at 7:35 PM. ( wingstaxidermy@aol.com ) 205.188.116.131

Please keep me informed. I am very interested on buy a few fish.Thanks

Also Interested

This response submitted by Aquatic Taxidermy on 11/10/05 at 7:09 AM. ( cstowell@stny.rr.com ) 69.205.142.220

I am also interested, you can e-mail me with info. Thanks.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu