Cecil Baird Fish Taxidermy Class

Submitted by JB on 11/15/05 at 11:39 AM. ( ) 69.179.15.15

I wanted to express my thanks to Cecil Baird for the fish taxidermy training that I received from him. I am new to fish taxidermy, and after spending 3 days with Cecil, I am extremely happy with what he was able to teach me.
He explains things very well, and his fish look excellent! While there, I mounted a northen pike, a bluegill, and a crappie. We covered many things on the three days, and during the downtime, I was lucky enough to catch a 4 and 1/2 lb brook trout!
The accomodations were excellent, and both Cecil and his wife were very pleasant to be around. Anyone thinking of getting some great training should consider Cecil..it is well worth it.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

I agree

This response submitted by John Mallien on 11/15/05 at 11:39 PM. ( ) 24.196.153.4

100 %, Cecil is a great instuctor, your lucky, when I was there he told me fish'n season was closed (yuk yuk). If you want to bring your work up to the next level call Cecil, well worth it.

contact info

This response submitted by wayne atkinson on 11/24/05 at 9:41 AM. ( ) 205.188.116.136

How can I contact Cecil or his school. Thanks in advance.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu