Anyone had problems with Ron Kelly?

Submitted by scammed taxidermist on 11/30/05 at 12:24 PM. ( ) 170.94.66.194

I have only heard good things about Ron Kelly's taxidermy business but he scammed us when we paid him for work. We still haven't got our money back. We chose him from the internet when we needed work done & everyone said he was great to do business with. But now that we have been asking other taxidermists in OK, TX & AR they have been giving us conflicting reports. Has anyone had this problem before? Should we proceed with small claims court as our lawyer has suggested?

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

EXCUSE ME?

This response submitted by Ron Kelly on 11/30/05 at 1:00 PM. ( catfishron45@msn.com ) 24.155.171.224

This is Ron and I sure would be tickled to find out who this is. I don't think this is the way to solve this problem so please contact me directly at 903-883-3855. I would e-mail you , but, you kinda didn't leave a forwarding address. I guess it was because of the "Slanderous remarks" or something like that. I don't scam anyone. I do get a little behind now and then.

Only good dealings

This response submitted by James J on 11/30/05 at 10:39 PM. ( double_j_taxidermy@peoplepc.com ) 207.69.137.29

I have known Ron a while and done business with him on several occasions and have only had the best come from him with no problems at all. I have also talked with several other taxidermists and have only had good comments about Ron.
James

top notch

This response submitted by DougM on 12/5/05 at 12:59 AM. ( ) 209.112.223.241

I have nothing but good things to say about Ron Kelly. He's been in this business a long time and that wouldn't be true if he was in the habit of scamming people. As for people who come on this forum, don't identify themselves, and slander good people, I have nothing good to say about those types.

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu