Cecil fish question

Submitted by Jared Smith on 12/3/05 at 2:35 PM. ( JBSInvestments@comcast.net ) 24.9.94.220

Hi Cecil do you have any 5 pound bass for sale or larger trout. I need some nicer fish to make molds of thanks Jared Smith

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu

Jared here's the scoop

This response submitted by Cecil 64.184.41.234 on 12/4/05 at 10:14 AM. ( jjbaird@ligtel.com ) 64.184.41.104

I need to contact folks that are on my big brook trout list. I'm so jammed with deadlines right now I haven't been able to contact everybody. What's left is up for sale. But I do have about 60 plus brooks up to over 5 lbs. now in the freezer. Most run in the 3 lbs. plus range with many over 4 lbs. and a few over 5 lbs.

As far as bass the only really big one I have is only 19 inches long although she is close to 6 lbs. Small head and fins -- fat body for the length. Not very typical for a largemouth. Actually I'm not sure I want to sell her. Thinking of putting her on an icefishing scene coffe table with a 6 lbs. 4 oz. brook and my close to 3 lbs. perch. All biggest fish from my ponds.

I will have some really nice perch in a month or two. I have to go out and catch 10 today off the pier today but most will be 11 to 12 inches for a taxi school in PA. I'll be ice fishing but the ice isn't safe to walk on. I'll ice fish off the pier.

Email me if you're interested in anything.

Cecil's Fish

This response submitted by Hugh on 12/12/05 at 2:34 PM. ( ) 24.213.59.179

I just bought two of Cecil's Brookies. They are huge! Also excellent shipping, great packing, and a quality product.

Hugh

Return to Fish Taxidermy Category Menu