questions about liquid preservative

Submitted by mike on 8/28/00. ( bigsplitoe@aol.com ) 152.163.188.193

ive been doing taxi work for about 4 years.(mammals).i here about dp or tan.what about liqiuid preservative like sure cure.no one says anything about it .is it good or bad ..ive been using it and no probs yet a little shrinkegenot bad tho.one more question......should i tell my custermers i preserve instead of tan thanks for any opinions

Return to Category Menu

Spelling

This response submitted by Jim on 8/29/00. ( ) 199.174.146.135

This is a joke right? No one could be that bad at spelling. If you talk the way you spell I think I would pretend to be unable to speak and just nod.

Another Ass

This response submitted by , on 8/29/00. ( ) 205.229.35.102

Jim
Perhaps you should pretend that you can't type, Smart Ass!

Ha Ha Ha

This response submitted by HeHe on 8/29/00. ( ) 152.163.188.166

You Guys are Funny HeHeHaHaHa

@## *&$!

This response submitted by NG on 8/29/00. ( ngwII@hotmail.com ) 192.208.130.52

We dont need folks like Jim on the Forum! Assholes like him need a good ol country ass whoopin!

I KANT SPULL GUUD,BUT ILL ANSWER YOUR?

This response submitted by B.S.RHEA on 8/29/00. ( ) 209.192.107.81

Hey mike,since no one answered your question I will try.Sure cure from paul witt is only available from KINGS TAXI SUPPLY,Thats probably why no one on here has mentioned it.I dont know whats all in it but denatured alcohol will give you the same affect ,if I used it I would still rub in some DP for bug proofing.Remember sure cure is not a tan its a wet preservative I personaly dont see any advantages over plain old dry preservative.

jim and your #$*%^ remark

This response submitted by mike on 8/29/00. ( ) 152.163.188.198

hey jim . sorry if i dont meet up to your spelling .i had to grow up early in my life .and did not finish school. hope you have had a better live then me. THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION B.S.RHEA

#$%^&**&^%$# I HOPE THIS IS BETTER JIM.

SURE WOULD LIKE TO NO WHERE JIM IS

This response submitted by MIKE on 8/29/00. ( ) 152.163.188.198

JIM MADE MY DAY TODAY .IF ANYBODY NO'S THE WERE ABOUTS PLEASE LET ME NO. HE WILL GET A GOOD O"LL ASS WOOPEN. E-MAIL ME BIGSPLITOE@AOL.COM

SURE WOULD LIKE TO NO WHERE JIM IS

This response submitted by MIKE on 8/29/00. ( ) 152.163.188.198

JIM MADE MY DAY TODAY .IF ANYBODY NO'S THE WERE ABOUTS PLEASE LET ME NO. HE WILL GET A GOOD O"LL ASS WOOPEN. E-MAIL ME BIGSPLITOE@AOL.COM

Mike

This response submitted by Marc on 8/29/00. ( CapeFearTaxidrmy@aol.com ) 205.188.208.136

Mike, Ahh, once again there's some one out there that would like to belittle another. Don't take someone else's inadequacies and frustrations too much to heart. The best thing to do is just ignore them as they are desperately trying to provoke a response from you. You asked a reasonable question and didn't deserve a tongue lashing for your desire to broaden your knowledge. Thankfully we are not all greeted with such disrespect by are piers, as this site would be a pointless waste of Ken's time. Thankfully we have the Bills, Georges, Daves and Pauls out there who take the time out of their busy schedules to respond to our questions, however petty or repetitive some may think they are. To them our hats are off. B.S. Rhea answered your question well. Hope you can make a little sense out of all this. Keep your head held high Mike! For you are a Taxidermist, not a typist. Marc

Ignore Them.....................

This response submitted by Tom K on 8/30/00. ( dianne98@alltel.net ) 162.39.205.149

...........that,s what ya do Mike.Makes you look better and makes him look worse.

testy-testy

This response submitted by Leah on 9/2/00. ( ) 209.8.196.5

Never have I seen so much testosterone aired in one place.Save it for the ballgame boys.

Return to Category Menu