Wanna see a MONSTER elk?

Submitted by Jerry S on 1/26/00. ( jds@dhc.net ) 207.55.167.22

I've been bustin' at the seams to show this off. I just mounted what we believe is the largest non-typical elk ever taken with a bow. It gross scores over 442 P&Y and is from Canada. If you would like to see it, go to my website at: http://www.dhc.net/~jds/index.htm and go down about half way. Click on the link to the big bull elk. It's gonna be displayed at the AMO show in Indianapolis in the Rocket Broadhead booth this weekend. The following weekend it goes to Louisville, Ky for an archery shoot. Then to Tulsa, Ok, to the Redman Bow Company, then to Arlington, Tx. to Arlington Bowhunting World. Am I excited? . . . Only a LOT!!!! Thanks gang! Jerry S.

Return to Category Menu

That's alot of BULL

This response submitted by Bob B on 1/26/00. ( foxranch@hotmail.com ) 216.165.140.84

That's a big bull, terrific website

Helluva Mount!

This response submitted by John Bellucci on 1/26/00. ( ArtistExpr@aol.com ) 205.188.208.232

Terrific piece Jerry! Love the way the back of the mount sweeps into the mounting "base". Well done! John B.

Thank you

This response submitted by Lars on 1/27/00. ( judithmt@lewistown.net ) 206.127.67.109

Thank you for having it officially scored before announcing it as the biggest. Great work on the page and taxidermy!

Return to Category Menu