Whole Sale Boar fleshing

Submitted by Jeff C on 5/22/01. ( jc2@nycap,rr,com ) 24.92.42.8

Just got done fleshing 3 boars and decided that sense i love doing them so much that I'll start doing them for others. I'm thinking that Two or 3 hundred dollars per boar is a resonable price for fleshing and salting only, mounting will be another $450.!
Honestly I dont know why people would want to flesh hundreds of them a year but I'm glad they do. Next one I get in will be going to a wholesaler!
Jeff C

Return to Category Menu

Rob & Bill Coates...

This response submitted by Ken on 5/22/01. ( darville@sowega.net ) 63.166.164.68

...Try these guys next time. My capes turned out great...ready to mount.
Reasonable price, quality product and a quick turn around.

ROB COATES HERE

This response submitted by ROB COATES on 5/25/01. ( rcoates5766@gisco.net ) 64.19.80.31

JEFF
I'D BE GLAD TO DO YOUR BOARS FOR YOU! WONT EVEN COST AS MUCH AS YOU GUESS! WILL FLESH YOUR RAW CAPES AND MOUNT RETURN SHIP FOR $350.00 OR WILL FLESH TAN AND THIN PLUS RETURN SHIP FOR $125.00. TURN AROUND ON TANNING IS 3-4 WKS. 12-16 WKS ON MOUNTS
THANKS ROB COATES / WILDTHINGS TAXIDERMY 315-493-1405

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS KEN!

Javelina

This response submitted by JEM on 5/30/01. ( john.morley@worldnet.att.net ) 208.48.229.66

Rob, I just took in a Javelina for a friend. He wants a 1/2 body mount. I have never done any of the little rascals. What would you charge to take it from frozen (ntohing turned) to tanned and ready to mount? Where in NY are you located? I'm from Geneseo.

Return to Category Menu