Epo-GripGlue

Submitted by DS on 5/18/02. ( ) 12.27.205.15

I have read in post that George Roof and Bill Yox gave Epo-Grip the idea to come up with h2o hide paste.How does Mr.Yox and Mr.Roof feel about a need for this kind of glue for the taxidermy industry as a whole
.Will this glue be used in gamehead and mammal as well as fish? Since this was your idea,I would love to get your feel about it as well as Epo-Grip.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

NOT MY IDEA

This response submitted by George on 5/18/02. ( georoof@aol.com ) 64.12.96.40

It was Steve Steinbring's idea. I was just fortunate to have used his products for years when HE discovered ME! LOL. I asked for the epoxy glues and kept him informed of the demand for a water based glue. Bill was more responsible for that plea. After this year, if you need ANY kind of adhesives, made especially FOR the taxidermy industry, the best are going to be made by Newton Supply. Bank on it.

When can I buy it?

This response submitted by Cherrypicker on 5/18/02. ( ) 12.27.205.15

Someone said it could be purchased in June.If i attend the IGT will I be able to buy it there?

That's the gameplan

This response submitted by George on 5/18/02. ( ) 64.12.96.40

But Steve is still fine tuning it. Currently, you can only get the specialty glues through the Newton Supply Co. 800-888-2467

Steve?

This response submitted by Cherrypicker on 5/18/02. ( ) 12.27.205.15

It sure is great to see people like Steve helping the industry with the the great products they have come up with,and to have great support people like yourself on his team.Keep up the good work George

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu