How does this forum work when...

Submitted by Scott on 12/19/2003. ( ) 63.193.177.130

I've noticed several times that when I post something and then later go to review it, it isn't listed under recent. For example, at 7:30 this morning, I posted something on "Gameheads" and at 7:49 went to recent to check and it wasn't listed under the last 2 hours. In fact only one addition was added since I had posted mine and so I know it wasn't that mine was pushed down and out. Just now I checked under the past 8 hr. button and it's not posted. It is still listed under the "Gamehead" button, but not under the recent. This seems to happen all the time. Could someone tell me is it gremlins or what?

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

I said I would not but this is one execption

This response submitted by JOhn C on 12/19/2003. ( ) 66.233.157.155

It may be your browser, many times my browser does this. I hit the refresh button and the new messege will normlly pop up.

Exactly!

This response submitted by Orion on 12/19/2003. ( orionshunting@msn.com ) 4.63.114.40

What John C said is true. Sometimes this may happen. It's a common problem and sometimes you might need to even hit the refresh button 3 times!

I thought it might be ...

This response submitted by Scott on 12/19/2003. ( ) 170.224.224.102

something like that. I'm sure it has to do with my browser, but I don't think it has to do with the refresh button since a lot of times it happens when I log back onto it later in the day.
SD

Thats why I think its in the security and cookies within the

This response submitted by JOhn C on 12/20/2003. ( ) 66.233.157.155

Browser, I run 4 bit security system, with a firewalled router. I have those same things. Also I run IE 6.0 with availible upgrades.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu