Need a new taxidermist

Submitted by Bob H on 10/21/04 at 9:05 PM. ( ) 68.162.31.213

My old taxidermist went out of buisness and I'm looing for another good one.Could someone give me some pointers on some things to look for when choosing?

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

What

This response submitted by Mr. T on 10/21/04 at 9:16 PM. ( ) 64.31.7.221

What did you see in the old taxidermist that you liked? Price? Easy to talk to? Not to far to drive to? Lives around the corner? Gives good service? Product looks great? I think you allready know what to look for Bob. Someone that will treat you right is worth a bunch.

new taxidermist

This response submitted by C. D. on 10/24/04 at 8:51 AM. ( hopmann@ev1.net ) 216.12.192.74

I think it's a good idea to ask if they are a member of their State association, for too many reasons to list!

What ?

This response submitted by Alex on 10/25/04 at 12:47 PM. ( ) 66.32.125.239

"I think it's a good idea to ask if they are a member of their State association, for too many reasons to list!"

That is a lot of bologny, Being a member of an organization doesn't make you a good taxidermist.

What makes you a good taxidermist is your finished product and how many customers say your Good and recommends you.

Damn

This response submitted by Wally on 10/29/04 at 10:18 AM. ( muthagoose@hotmail.com ) 216.251.183.128

Im all with ya Alex........I know many many primo artist's that dont belong to ANY assoc....
Word of mouth is the absolute best intel on any taxidermist...
In this biz proof is in the putting in the claiming......

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu