Customers Choice

Submitted by HAPP Mark S. on 11/26/04 at 9:57 PM. ( huntersedgetaxidermy@hotmail.com ) 12.176.254.94

I picked up a few whitetail forms from Dan Rinehart and hung them on the wall in the showroom along with several other companies forms. To my surprise, out of the first 40 customers, Dan's forms were chosen by 37. I have mounted several deer thus far this year on these forms and I have only good things to say about them. The brisket detail is outstanding along with the muscle and facial anatomy. Take a look at these forms, I think they are great. The other thing I have to give credit to, is, when I order early in the day, I have the order the next day. I live in Indiana and he is in Wisconsin. Give these forms a try and let me know what you think!

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

I seriously

This response submitted by John M on 11/26/04 at 10:14 PM. ( ) 66.190.42.199

have to ask did you have any of Jody Greens forms on the wall? Did Dan's forms have the eyes in and the others not? Sorry, don't have anything against Reinhart forms but have definatly got a difference of opinion. I live in WI. and ordered from Dan in the past, shipping was not any faster than Van Dykes ( I ordered the Aqua eyes for 3 types of fish and felt the same way when I opened them as when I ordered x-ray glasses from the back of a comic book 35 years ago). I think what it comes down to is everyone has a favorite and if you like to mount on a specific form 90% of you customers will pick what you like.

John M.

This response submitted by Mark S. on 11/27/04 at 3:05 PM. ( ) 12.176.253.253

This was the first time I've tried Dan's forms. I have forms representing 7 or 8 companies, and encourage all customers to look at any and all of the catalogs, and pictures I have. I am just stating what has happened this year as FACT. HAPP

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu