Speciality change-out heads

Submitted by J. Calleja on 11/2/04 at 6:52 AM. ( juzjohn@hotmail.com )


Can anyone suggest a supplier who sells quality detailed speciality change-out heads, e.g. open - mouth chewing and flemen etc.

Thanks in advance for you time and assistance.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu


This response submitted by Old Fart on 11/2/04 at 9:17 AM. ( )

.......The supply company that you normaly deal with. If you need a head from a full form they will often times pour you just the head. Just because something isn't specifically listed in a catalog doesn't mean it isn't available if you ask for it.

But don't hold your breath

This response submitted by George on 11/2/04 at 9:49 AM. ( georoof@aol.com )

Though "snap together" taxidermy sure takes a burden off, many of the ideas you suggest are just TOO "specialty" to be worthwhile to produce. That's why you're a taxidermist. You open closed mouth chewing forms and you make Flehming poses. Just part of the job.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu