Just Wondering?

Submitted by Abe on 2/25/05 at 11:30 PM. ( ) 152.163.100.198

Just wondering, why wont Dan Chasse Taxidermy Supply be at the World Show?

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

Here is why!

This response submitted by John C on 2/26/05 at 12:05 AM. ( ) 70.178.74.104

http://www.law.emory.edu/4circuit/jan96/942139.p.html

Broke the law, stole from you and everyone else.

I hear the business has sold but we must wait and see what goes on with it.

Just to clarify

This response submitted by A.E. Walsh on 2/27/05 at 11:30 AM. ( info@aewalshtax.com ) 64.24.84.109

I'm only vaguely aware of what happened with [a supply company], and frankly I'm staying out of it. I don't ask questions because (a) I have no need to know and (b) I have no interest in drawing the ire of the entire forums community.

I just wanted to clarify that the orignal poster of this question WAS NOT me, although we apparently share the same name.

Best,

A.E. Walsh (Abe E. Walsh)

Poor ol' Dan

This response submitted by MattC on 2/28/05 at 9:46 AM. ( matt@tnboar.com ) 204.116.154.138

Ol' Dan didnt do anything different than any other taxidery company did a few years back. He got the shaft and funny thing is he had probably done more for taxidermy and getting folks into taxidermy than any of those folks who got a kick out of suing him, knowing all along they had done the very same thing at one time or another. All of the folks who sued him are hyocrites and should be ashamed thinking they can hold a patent on something GOD and NATURE created and not a man.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu