Caribou pedestal

Submitted by OJ on 4/6/05 at 8:30 AM. ( ) 64.108.146.33

Anyone know of a good caribou pedestal form? I know I can alter one, but I was hoping someone might make an attractive form just for that purpose.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

Coombs

This response submitted by Lee on 4/6/05 at 9:14 AM. ( ) 68.68.67.14

Joe Coombs has a really nice looking caribou pedestal...i think it looks really nice!

Photo

This response submitted by Jerry S. on 4/6/05 at 9:47 PM. ( jds@jerrystringer.net ) 12.147.154.6

Here's what it will look like mounted (base and habitat extra, of course!)

http://www.jerrystringer.net/bou.jpg

Good luck!

Jerry S.

Jerry

This response submitted by Jeff F. on 4/7/05 at 3:38 AM. ( NaturesTrophies@aol ) 205.188.116.135

Are those wood encased lights in your fish displays? If so, where do you get them? PS, Nice Rhino! Jeff F.

Got me on that one!

This response submitted by Jerry S. on 4/7/05 at 10:50 PM. ( jds@jerrystringer.net ) 12.147.154.6

Hi Jeff,
Those lights are wooden encased 12v lights that are used in van customizing. I've had several sets that I purchased years ago and have since moved from that town. I don't recall where I purchased them.

You should be able to find them from any company or store that deals with custom van stuff. I had to put a voltage converter underneath the display but that's easy.

You got me on the rhino comment! It wasn't until I researched my site that I understood what you said. On a hunting forum I go to they gave away stuff for the funniest animal picture that featured their T-shirts and clothing. I took the rhino photo and "doctored" it a bit. It won!

Thanks!

Jerry S.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu