barbados sheep forms?

Submitted by lee wolford on 4/15/05 at 11:38 AM. ( )

Who sells them or what other sheep forms work?

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

Van Dykes or McKenzie

This response submitted by George on 4/15/05 at 12:28 PM. ( )

Just common "exotic" sheep forms or "game farm" forms work well.


This response submitted by Rob on 4/15/05 at 11:42 PM. ( )

When looking through the catalogs what you need to look for are the " Corsican " ram forms. Corsican, Black Hawian, and Painted Desert are barbados. White Texas Dall are also the same size. You might want to also check out the Moufalon forms if your sheep is smaller. It really pays to look at alot of catalogs because different suppliers carry different sizes. I have used the ones from Joe Coombs and Van Dykes.
Good luck

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu