Work area lighting

Submitted by Hedhuntr on 4/25/05 at 1:21 AM. ( )

Just wondering what type of lighting some of you might recommend for my area I do my painting in. I use the typical florecent type but I am starting to think that there has to be a better light source that is truer to the eye. It seems that standard florecents can distort colors.

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu


This response submitted by Jack F on 4/25/05 at 4:06 AM. ( )

I think this was discussed a while ago. If you try shop lighting in the search you will find it I think. Lots of good ideas on that subject. Jack F

I like...............

This response submitted by Paul B on 4/25/05 at 10:11 AM. ( )

one that Menards sells for $19.99. It's an overhead fixture with two 300 watt halogen lights. It hanges just like reg flor. lights.


Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu