Broken Tooth on My Mtn. Lion Skull

Submitted by matt on 1/27/06 at 11:37 PM. ( matt_kruid@hotmail.com ) 63.163.213.245

hello,

i have a mountain lion skull that i had cleaned by my beetles, and it has a broken canine. does anyone know if i (a beginner keep in mind) could repair this tooth? what kind of material should i use to craft the tooth and what sort of paint should i use to make it look real? any information you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated!
thanks
matt

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

Let Me be the first to say

This response submitted by Joey Arender on 1/27/06 at 11:48 PM. ( J32a@aol.com ) 64.12.117.11

Did you check the archives. LOL its that search button to the left. lot of good stuff there. search for repairing a cracked canine get creative on your search, don't just use MT lion try bear too.

And Matt I wasn't LOL at you, but if you read anything here tonight then you would understand.

thats good advise!

This response submitted by matt on 1/28/06 at 12:31 AM. ( ) 71.8.224.185

like a lot of the other people on here. i guess i didnt think of that. i did look and did find some answers. Thanks for the reminder of the search button, and thanks for not being mean about it like i have seen others do! i appreciate it
thanks
matt

One reason I said try bear too...

This response submitted by Joey Arender on 1/28/06 at 12:52 AM. ( J32a@aol.com ) 64.12.117.11

is last month or so. I asked about bear canines and got some good advice and some I wouldn't try. Just use common sense when in the archives. you are smart to leave your email address, some people like to help out but not here They for some reason prefer to email answers to you. I guess they just rather not hear the bS of how their way wont work....

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu