1st ram

Submitted by Chuck on 1/2/06 at 5:06 PM. ( kfindley1222@aol.com ) 207.200.116.136

I need to know if I need to boil the skull and pop the horns off or how this works. \Please email asap.Thanks

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu

you need to....

This response submitted by Archive Researcher on 1/2/06 at 5:16 PM. ( ) 24.150.164.253

you need to bring gasoline to a rolling boil and drop the entire skull into that after that you need to dry that skull with a heatgun then you have to sandblast underneath the edges and last cut the tips off with a chainsaw then fill the hole with hydrochloric acid. As far as I know this is the only way to get horns off.

Of course you could also type "removing ram horns" into the search and read one of the forty or so threads there on how to PROPERLY do it.

place

This response submitted by paul bunyan on 1/2/06 at 10:49 PM. ( ) 216.108.218.3

In a black plastic bag, with a little water and set it out in the sun to get some heat to start maceration. If its cold you can place an aquarimum heater in your container to help with process.

YES

This response submitted by ME on 1/5/06 at 11:58 PM. ( ) 67.128.52.33

JUST BOIL THE SKULL FOR AN HOUR OR SO THEN LET COOL THEN TRY TO HORN OFF IF IT WANT COME OFF BOIL LONGER TILL IT DOSE WORKS FOR ME

Return to Gamehead Taxidermy Category Menu