Which one?

Submitted by Michael McManigal on 11/17/99. ( mimcma01@willy.wsc.edu ) 192.160.100.113

I recently shot a huge antlered white tail deer and was wondering if anyone would know of a place to get it mounted that would be cheap and well-done, around the Norfolk Nebraska area

Return to Category Menu

NOt cheap and well done.

This response submitted by John C on 11/17/99. ( ) 204.180.103.163

Cheap and well done just don't go together. In 99% of the cases you are going to get what you pay for. When shopping for cheap, you are normally getting a beginner, one could do this twenty years and still be inexperienced in handling a deer. Good luck John C

Two of Three

This response submitted by David on 11/17/99. ( skinnbones@home.com ) 24.4.254.166

In any business a customer is faced with three choices. Those are Cost, Quality, and Time. The customer, however, only gets to pick two of those choices.

Ditto!

This response submitted by Pacemakr on 11/20/99. ( jfwagner@hereintown.net ) 209.240.200.108

Yea, it always got me as to why someone would invest time and money to get a trophy deer, then try to skimp on the mount. Think of it as art, which it is, that you'll have in the most obvious part of your home forever. I'd be more prone to shop for the most expensive artist to do it. Even the most costly whitetail mount is, in reality, affordable. Ask for references, then determine if the work is correctly done, attractive, and most important... do you really like it?

Pennies per day.

This response submitted by John C on 11/20/99. ( ) 204.180.103.186

Just a thought, its pennies per day either way. You will much happier paying more to get it "Done right, THE FIRST TIME."

Return to Category Menu