Red Stagg reference

Submitted by Sly Yarborough on 12/18/99. ( IDBobcat@aol.com ) 205.188.209.107

I would really appreciate it if someone has a few good Red Stagg reference pictures if I could have them sent to me via internet or snail mail.

Thanks Sly

Return to Category Menu

STAGGGGGG

This response submitted by Danny on 12/18/99. ( ) 206.47.98.151

Would that be an Irish stag or a Norwegian stag party - sorry couldn't resist????? Merry Christmas

Red stag reference

This response submitted by Larry on 12/19/99. ( hidebeak@cpinternet.com ) 204.220.140.226

The just published book, Deer, Elk & Mountain Goats, by Paul Sterry, contains a couple of good color photos of a red deer stag. They are among the over 80 color photos in this hardcover book which sells for $10.95. We just got it in stock. Sorry I can't copy/send them to you due to copyright laws. If you'd like a copy of our catalog, visit our web site at www.hidebeak.com (guest book), or call us at 1-800-777-7916, and ask for one. Happy Holidays!

red deer

This response submitted by craig on 12/20/99. ( moderntaxidermy@bigpond.com.au ) 139.134.164.204

hi,i live in red deer country and have a few snaps from wild and farm deer.unfortantly my best photos i lent out but have only one or two still here which i can scan in a day or so if that helps.(they arnt the best)any idea which blood line its from as they do vary.anyway if i can help let me know as i mount a few.
Craig

Return to Category Menu