Altered pedestal

Submitted by jamie on 6/15/99. ( )

can anyone give me advice on changing my flat back pedestal into a
contoured backed one the help would be appriciated

Return to Category Menu


This response submitted by frank on 6/15/99. ( )

Wrap the form with cardboard and pour foam. Reshape it to curve the way you would like. Or add a piece of foam to the back and shape that to the way you like.


This response submitted by jamie on 6/16/99. ( )

frank, could you tell me thje best type of foam to pour into the cardboard thanks jamie


This response submitted by frank on 6/16/99. ( )

As with all companies, they carry there foam for making your own manikins. Personally any company will work fine. Just be sure to mix A&B componits well.

Return to Category Menu