Honest answers only THANKS

Submitted by Dan on 1/2/01. ( ) 152.163.188.194

Thanks for the responses, That customer made me feel like crap as he walked out the door. But I feel better now after reading your responses. By the way, he did tell me the other taxidermist charges $245.00, and it takes 2 months, He may be in for a suprise when he picks up Smiley!

Return to Category Menu

Got that right!

This response submitted by Jeff on 1/2/01. ( ) 152.163.188.7

I have dealt with taxidermist for a good while, and have found that you get what you pay for. A good customer will be happy with a high price as long as the quailty is there and will not mind a fair turnaround. Some people just want the cheapest price no matter what it looks like.

He will learn

This response submitted by Becky on 1/2/01. ( keytaxidermy ) 64.12.96.204

Don't feel like crap Dan, feel good that you weren't a fool. Now how is he going to pay $245 to the other guy in two mos. If he couldn't pay anything in 13 mos. to you? I would have told him to not let the screen door slap his --- on the way out. You know, chances are he found some kid who will do it for nothing...let him, and give your GOOD Customers your best and don't waste your time on the dead beats!

He will learn

This response submitted by Becky on 1/2/01. ( keytaxidermy ) 64.12.96.204

Don't feel like crap Dan, feel good that you weren't a fool. Now how is he going to pay $245 to the other guy in two mos. If he couldn't pay anything in 13 mos. to you? I would have told him to not let the screen door slap his --- on the way out. You know, chances are he found some kid who will do it for nothing...let him, and give your GOOD Customers your best and don't waste your time on the dead beats!

OOPS!

This response submitted by Becky on 1/3/01. ( Keytaxidermy ) 205.188.208.11

Sorry posters/readers I did not intend to post twice. I hit the reload button -my mistake!

rgretwg

This response submitted by treqrtqe on 1/6/01. ( qregq ) 209.187.30.7

qregqegqw

Return to Category Menu