Any Taxidermist Need Help in Montana and Wyoming

Submitted by Charles Hawes on 1/12/01. ( )

My wife and I are wanting to relocate. I have mounted a few squirrels and fish. I will work hard and take pride in what I learned. I have a good history. Can Email resume if needed. Would like to be near Yellowstone Park. But will talk to any one. Please call me at (304)727-5991

Return to Category Menu

You can Contact...

This response submitted by Cindy on 1/12/01. ( )

You might try contacting Steve Faechner he is the current president of the 100% NTA affiliate Montana Taxidermists Association @ or 406.394.1514.

You can also contact past Montana president and NTA board member Richard Gensch of Missoula, MT @ 406.721.4759.

They would be happy to speak with you and offer their help.

Good luck.

Return to Category Menu