When you have something for sale, SAY so in the title

Submitted by John C on 1/21/01. ( ) 208.44.115.21

Just say Grey Sq. for sale. or Ground hog for sale or Rattlesnakes for sale.

I am sure I am not the only one that hates to open something and then find out its something for sale.

See under the recent button it looks like you need help with a taxidermy problem.

Bet I am not the only one that hates opening FOR SALE ITEMS like this.

I will still browse them but later on please. JOhn C

Return to Category Menu

COMPLAINTS!

This response submitted by DON W on 1/21/01. ( ) 152.163.189.68

i'm trying to think of somethin to complaing about! uuuuuuh.......how about,uhhhhhhh, when you post something,USE SPELL CHECK!

You guys are funny!

This response submitted by marty on 1/21/01. ( ) 24.182.135.27

John's post AND Don's reply really made me chuckle. Have a wonderful day folks!

Don if I only help out once in a while

This response submitted by John C on 1/21/01. ( ) 208.44.115.49

I would do that, when I stop and take a little break and try to help someone with a problem I dont have time to run between programs. Sorry if it offends you but oh welll. Come see me and show me how to do this the simple way. JOhn C

Hey John C

This response submitted by Mike B on 1/21/01. ( mbush@accn.org ) 216.120.155.135

John,
I dont if all computers are pretty much the same, but on mine if you put your arrow over the posting before you click on it, the menu bar on the bottom of my screen shows what catagory it was posted under. Yours may be set up different. But it saves viewing postings your not interested in without clicking on them.
Mike

MIke mine dont, wish it did.

This response submitted by John C on 1/21/01. ( taxidermist118@hotmail.com ) 208.44.115.49

Hey DOn, print my mistakes off circle them in red, and show me where I made them and explain and mail them to me.

Snail mail, I am working on a self improvement program and will take then into consideration. JOhn C

Title ALL questions

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 1/21/01. ( ) 205.188.209.104

I cant say how many times Ken has asked folks to title thier questions. I know that if you did, youd get a much quicker answer. I seldom get to opening posts that say HELP, or QUESTION? I just dont open them all, so I read the titles, and go from there. I believe most guys do that as well. A simple title makes it easier, and helps YOU more then you know...

I WAS JUST

This response submitted by DON w on 1/22/01. ( ) 205.188.209.8

BORED!and thought i'd yank johns chain lol no offense meant guys!

HUH?

This response submitted by DON W on 1/22/01. ( ) 64.12.96.107

mike, when i put the arrow on the posting, i see the category the posting was posted in! but i already know that cuz i brought that category up by clicking on it! am i missing somethin here? i might be having a senior moment! god, i hope not! i hate getting old!

don

Don W

This response submitted by Ken Edwards on 1/22/01. ( ken@taxidermy.net ) 207.69.54.70

At the risk of complicating thing even further, Mike was talking about viewing entries in the "Recent" menu, which shows the newest submissions in ALL categories. By resting your arrow over the title, the address bar at the bottom of most browsers lets you see what category the message was enetered in.

JOhn C, try Netscape -- You'll like it better, and it's free!

KEN

oooooooh! i'm goin back to bed.

Little text comes up down below

This response submitted by marty on 1/22/01. ( meshimkus@home.com ) 24.182.135.27

your screen and it states what category your arrow is over. But, it's too small and tedious to read. If folks put things in the proper category and used a little common sense when assigning titles everybody would be better off... Good gripe John!

GRIPES

hey marty, i think my gripes are just as good as johns! i juat dont have as many! he he

Return to Category Menu