Yox Family could use some prayer

Submitted by Leanna on 1/23/01. ( scardeer@cornernet.com ) 209.98.65.53

Bill lost his sister this past Saturday due to a heart attack. I wanted all who know Bill, to have the opportunity to send some extra prayers his way as well as for his family. Just knowing peoples thoughts are with you can be a consolation. Hang in there Bill, and know I've been praying for you, your sister and family since I heard.

Return to Category Menu

I m sorry to hear of your loss!

This response submitted by Richard Krane on 1/23/01. ( anglersartistry@ix.netcom.com ) 63.52.66.26

Bill,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Richard Krane

My condolences, Mr. Yox

This response submitted by Wava Jacobchick on 1/23/01. ( Wavabob@juno.com ) 63.20.200.173

My deepest sympathy for you and your family at this difficult time.

Wava Jacobchick

Your In My Prayers!

This response submitted by Chuck B. on 1/23/01. ( wcbrandenburg@cs.com ) 205.188.208.74

Bill, sorry to hear about your loss. I dont know you personally, but I feel as if I do by reading all of your input. My sympathy and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless!

Sorry for your loss...

This response submitted by Charles Gossett on 1/23/01. ( Marl4570@aol.com ) 152.163.189.134

You and your family are in our prayers. Sorry for your loss Bill.
Take Care
Charles Gossett

thoughts

This response submitted by high country taxidermy on 1/23/01. ( ) 216.163.98.58

sorry to hear of your loss Bill. having just lost my father ,i know the grief you must feel. hang in there and take comfort in knowing the man is with you.

Dear Bill,

This response submitted by Lorrie on 1/23/01. ( Lorro1969@aol.com ) 64.12.96.136

You are a deer man, and a dear man. I suspect your sister was very proud of you, and I am sure she will be missed greatly. Remember the happy times. I am sorry to hear of your families loss. Take care, please.

Thinking of you,

Lorrie

My prayers are for you and your family!

This response submitted by Steve Steinbring on 1/23/01. ( ) 206.251.198.28

Bill,

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. I hope your family will find peace and joy in the celebration of her life. She will forever be with your family locked in your hearts.

sorry

This response submitted by joe on 1/23/01. ( ) 63.94.130.43

my heart is with you and your loss i feel for you and iam sorry to hear of your loss

Prayers

This response submitted by Frank Kotula on 1/23/01. ( basswtrout@aol.com ) 172.141.200.158

My thoughts and prayers go out for you and your family. Sorry to hear it Bill.

my sympathies

This response submitted by Carl on 1/23/01. ( spinneyc@klis.com ) 216.129.17.19

Sorry to hear of your loss Bill
Take care and God Bless you all

One on the way

This response submitted by Dave Toms on 1/23/01. ( ) 208.178.217.35

Bill, I am sorry to hear about your loss. My family will pray for yours. God Bless

Dave Toms & family

Sorry

This response submitted by Bill on 1/23/01. ( billmc@vincennes.net ) 208.202.234.159

Sorry to hear about your sister Bill. Our prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours.
Your good friend
Bill

Bill

This response submitted by Marc on 1/23/01. ( CapeFearTaxidrmy@aol.com ) 152.163.188.198

Bill, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for the loss of your beloved sister. God bless and take care.

Marc Rainville

My condolences

This response submitted by Layne Luna on 1/23/01. ( jlluan@aloha.net ) 207.12.28.7

Bill,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May the lords gentle hands guide your sister to peace.
I would like to share a favorite verse of a Hawaiian song that I play on my guitar when a loved one passes on.
Verse:
" Someday I will know, we will meet again in that mansion in the sky. There will be no more tears, no more broken hearts we will be as one"

May God Bless you and your entire family,
Me ke akua e malama pono...Layne Luna and Family

Hey Bill

This response submitted by Robby on 1/23/01. ( robby@lcsys.net ) 63.162.137.94

Hey Bill
Sorry to hear of your loss and your family's loss. I dont know you yet but My prayers and thoughts go to out to you in time of need.It's hard to go trough these kinds of things but everyone does Keep the faith God will see you trough the tough times .
God bless you Robby

Our thoughts are with you and your family...

This response submitted by Mick on 1/23/01. ( MicD63@aol.com ) 205.188.208.170

Bill,
Our deepest condolences go out to you and your family in this sorrowful time. Something we all go through, and not an easy thing when we do. All of our prayers are with you and your family.

{{{{{{ Bill }}}}}}

This response submitted by Becky on 1/24/01. ( Keytaxidermy@aol.com ) 205.188.208.74

Sooo Sorry Bill.....{{{{Hug}}}}
-Becky

Our prayers are with you

This response submitted by Terry on 1/24/01. ( birdmanterry@aol.com ) 64.12.96.136

Bill, We were sad to hear about your loss. My prayers are that you and your family find peace in the hard times of loosing a family member. God bless you all. Terry

My sympathies to you and your family in your time of grief

This response submitted by Frankie Thompson on 1/24/01. ( frankietho@aol.com ) 64.12.96.136

Bill,
I was truely sorry to hear about you and your families lost. In a time like this it's hard to choose or know the right words to say. It's very difficult to try and console someone who is not in the next room with you. I believe as you can see how many people have responded that you have many wonderful and good friends putting up prayers for you and your family. My family and I also are putting those prayers up and we will have our church pray for you and your family also. Keep the faith and hope to hear you back on line soon.
Take care and May God Bless you and your family.

We are all praying for your family

This response submitted by Aaron L. on 1/24/01. ( aj@mtneer.net ) 198.140.4.13

Bill, all of us are praying for you and your family and we are all here to lend an ear if you need to talk. God Bless.

Billy

This response submitted by Pete T on 1/24/01. ( tebtax@aol.com ) 205.188.209.10

Bill:
I am very sorry to hear about your sister,The Tebar Family send their Condolences and I will Pray for you,your sister & Family.
Be Srong,Keep your chin up and God Bless.
Your Friend
Pete Tebar/Tebar Taxidermy NYC.

Bill

This response submitted by Rick on 1/25/01. ( ) 208.3.2.193

The Word says that mortal man doesn't even have the capacity to imagine the beauty and glory of Heaven. It goes on to state that our eyes have not seen , nor have we imagined such glory. Your sis is in paradise now... No pain or worry or sorrow. I'm sure she is smiling down on you Bill... for your kindness, your giving, your teaching. God bless ...Rick

Bill

This response submitted by JFW on 1/25/01. ( ) 199.253.122.31

Sorry to hear about your loss...our prayers go out for you...
God bless...

John Wilkie

God be with you

This response submitted by John M. on 1/26/01. ( ) 208.48.229.66

Bill, the lord only takes what he needs. The lord now has another angel.
God bless you.

Return to Category Menu