We are an Amazing Family here!

Submitted by Jim A. on 1/24/01. ( jaangott@lambtech.com ) 63.93.21.130

It is amazing to me how close we all are on this forum. I couldn't help but reading the post for Bill Yox's family. As most of you know Bill's sister passed away last Saturday. There are so many of us offering our paryers and our thoughts to someone most of us never met. I guess what I am getting at is, we are a special group of people that enjoy similar things. We have our good times on this forum, by making jokes and typing funny things that happen to us. We also have have our disputes. Heck, once in a while we even get a jerk on this forum, that dispruts everthing and everybody.

Do you see a familiarity to "Family Life" here. In everybody's family there are good times and bad. And there is always that one jerk in the family that dispruts everything. We laugh together on the forum, we cry together on the forum, we help each other on the forum. This is what family does.

I am proud to be apart of this family, you are all great people that take time to help and share with others your knowledge, wit and sorrows. Special thanks to the great people that bring us the forum and essentially bring our tight knit "Taxidermy Family" close together.

Thanks for listening,I hope all is well with you.

Cousin Jimmy
a.k.a to the family Jim A.

Return to Category Menu

Great Post, Jim

This response submitted by George on 1/24/01. ( georoof@aol.com ) 205.188.208.108

Now take your elbows off the table. LOL

Yes, wonderful!

This response submitted by Leanna on 1/24/01. ( scardeer@cornernet.com ) 209.98.65.56

Now..goodnite JimBob...goodnite JohnBoy. Goodnite Mary Ellen...goodnite Elizabeth. Goodnite Zeb...goodnite Esther. Goodnite Miss Mamie, Corabeth and Ike....

Good nite Momma

This response submitted by you know who on 1/24/01. ( ) 208.44.115.43

and everyone else

great post

This response submitted by Frankie Thompson on 1/24/01. ( ) 205.188.208.12

A great post to make everyone's day. Thanks for sharing and I agree with what you said. We all make one big "Taxidermy Family". O by the way are you going to eat that last Biscuit. (LOL) Take care everyone and May God Bless you all.

But Mommy I'm

This response submitted by Carey Martin on 1/24/01. ( cbtaxidrmy@hotmail.com ) 216.138.28.173

But Mommy I'm not tired yet. I don't want to go to bed!
Jim, you couldn't say it any better! A family of who most we dont know or never met and yet they are here for encouragement and support. Sometimes it is just to bring us back to earth (head out of the clouds) or to pick us back up, either way it's very nice to have everyone here . Not all "real" family members understand the stress (using this term lightly) and time that we spend putting a high quality mount together. I guess i want to say what the golden girls tv show says THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND. and family I Love You Guys!

Amazing Thing...

This response submitted by Lianne Bates on 1/24/01. ( deerodeer@att.net ) 12.74.161.71

...this Internet. I hate to age myself, but I never even had computers in high school. I am still in awe at the capacity of humans to care for one another, even persons known only by their screen names or typing styles. Well said, Jim A., thanks.

Jim-Bob Walton is HOT!

This response submitted by Lorrie on 1/24/01. ( Lorro1969@aol.com ) 152.163.189.72

I have always had a HUGE CRUSH on my good, sweet Jim-Bob Walton! To this day, if I see a guy that resembles him, I am smitten! When I watch The Waltons, I just sap right out when I see him! SWINGGGG! My friends and family tease me awful, now you can too! :-) David W. Harper October 4, 1961 OOH-RAH! He has gained considerable weight over the years, but he is still HOT to me! I dream of meeting him in person one day...

Pitter Patter ;-)

P.S. Nice to see you Lianne!

Well Said

This response submitted by Brandon on 1/24/01. ( laughlinb87@yahoo.com ) 208.170.84.205

I have been into taxidermy for about a year and I am glad to be a part of this woundrful Family.
Thanks to all who make up this wonderful family.

gee willikers Lorro

This response submitted by Leanna on 1/24/01. ( ) 209.98.65.69

Now you REALLY scare me! LOL

Amen to that

This response submitted by joe on 1/24/01. ( ) 207.18.11.238

yes my friends we are a nice big family, isent great to see all the giving away and good deals that go on, it makes me happy to know that people with the same interest's can get together and just get along

Whahahahat?

This response submitted by Miss Lorro Love on 1/24/01. ( WishIWasMrs.Walton.YEP ) 64.12.96.111

Big head, large nose, little (or big) ears, little chin, but MOST important - BIG teeth! I dig teeth, especially biggins! ;-)

I was impressionable, and he made a BIG impression! I kinda like geeky guys, what can I say? He was very wholesome! LOL

Least I don't ride a magic carpet - GEEK! But I heard the Jones' are kinda kewl, so if you, do I will to (if that's OK)?

I have insinuated myself as part of the family now, so you all HAVE to love me, now, will somebody please pass me the butter? :-)

Miss Love

This response submitted by Leanna on 1/24/01. ( ) 209.98.65.58

Family members have been "shunned" in the past...lol

And watch out guys...she likes "geeks".....that just about includes everyone eh?! TEASING! I KNOW Yox is a geek. !

Like my Grandfather says...

This response submitted by Geek Lover on 1/24/01. ( 1969 ) 152.163.189.72

I've been kicked out of better places than this! Plus, I've already been shunned around before, so that's old news Honey! You gotta take a number for that! Hee Hee LOL

I couldn't wait to get braces, and if I won the lottery... I would probably get them again, just for fun!

Pretty keen on most glasses too!

How do you like them cookies? Incidentally, that is what we are all having for desert.

;-)

P.S. I am feeling sorry for myself now though Goddess Leanna, do you have an old Band-Aid that I could have? Used is OK.

Well said cousin

This response submitted by Terry on 1/24/01. ( birdmanterry@aol.com ) 205.188.208.12

Its nice to know we have cousins out there. Let us know where you live and we'll stop by a visit a spell. Is there anywhere we can park the RV?

I sure wish...

This response submitted by I should be so LUCKY on 1/25/01. ( 69 ) 152.163.189.72

Jim-Bob would kiss me better! ;-)

Return to Category Menu