WASCO catalog

Submitted by rick on 1/29/01. ( ) 24.190.20.157

Im eagerly awaiting the new cataog,any word when it will be ready.Im interested in new products and especially what new videos will be available.

Return to Category Menu

It will be a little while longer...

This response submitted by Ken Edwards on 1/29/01. ( ken@taxidermy.net ) 207.69.54.4

I apologize for the delay, but it will be a little longer until the 2001 WASCO Catalog is complete. The administration of the Taxidermy Net Forums has taken much more of my time than I anticipated, and the WASCO catalog production is also my responsibility, therefore the delay is entirely my fault.

Until then, you may read about our products at the WASCO web site (www.taxidermy.com) and you may make purchases through the web site or over the phone by calling one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-334-8012.

We do have some new videotapes available now, including the 1999 World Taxidermy Chapionships seminar tapes and the 1999 World Fish Carving seminar tapes. I hope to have a web page with the new descriptions of these tapes available later this week on the WASCO web site.

As an added bonus to taxidermists, until our new catalog comes out, almost all of our products are still available at 1999 prices. I thank all of our customers for their patience and apologize again for the delay.

Ken Edwards

1999 Prices eh?

This response submitted by marty on 1/29/01. ( meshimkus@home.com ) 24.182.135.27

Take your time Ken, take your time... (LOL!)

If you're swamped Ken,

This response submitted by Art on 1/29/01. ( hursey1@sota-oh.com ) 216.28.80.151

I could use a good job.

I am desperate for a catalog

This response submitted by Leon on 1/29/01. ( mith124@hotmail.com ) 141.233.146.52

I am desperate to get a catalog, I asked for one back in October but I have get one yet. I would love to sit at home and just look at the catalog, as I do with the catalogs of other companies. You know then something cathches the eye, and I am in the phone ordering.

Leon

Remember when...

This response submitted by Leanna on 1/30/01. ( ) 209.98.65.58

The Sears/Roebuck catalog used to be the "dream" book?!

Return to Category Menu