WASCO catalog

Submitted by Henry on 5/22/01. ( ) 199.174.144.111

The last catalog I received from WASCO was the 1999 one with the lion on the cover. Has there been a new one since?

Return to Category Menu

Yes

This response submitted by Marge on 5/22/01. ( ) 209.98.65.51

The 2000 issue has a Moose on the cover, and the 2001 displays an albino toad.

CATALOG

This response submitted by rick on 5/22/01. ( ) 24.186.24.131

No they have not got around to making a new one yet.maybe in 2002.

toad?

This response submitted by really? on 5/22/01. ( ) 64.240.155.136

an albino toad? and a moose? dont forget the one with the lifesize replica of a 1200 pound fat woman!

havent seen a new WASCO in years
cant even get an old one

loosing my buisness

This response submitted by without catalog on 5/22/01. ( ) 38.38.128.162

yea when are they gonna realize how much buisness they are loosing without the log i have spent over $2000.00 this month with van dyke and McKenzie how many others are giving there buisness to someone else? online catalog is just to troublesome come on WASCO you promised those catalogs in the spring where are they at?

Give me your address

This response submitted by Elmer on 5/22/01. ( Topstaxidermy@aol.com ) 64.12.96.233

Give me your address and I will send you mine,I don,t mind ordering on line Otherwise I believe it will come out before you know it.

?

This response submitted by Wava on 5/22/01. ( Wavabob@juno.com ) 63.29.19.192

Dear without catalog,
I think online ordering is faster and easier than a print catalog but if you don't like ordering online, why don't you view the catalog and jot down what you want then phone it in? WASCO's got a toll-free number, could'nt be simplier....1-800-334-8012. Not to mention the fact that BECAUSE WASCO has this wonderful forum for us to view is one of the main reasons the catalog hasn't come out yet AND besides, check out the post about the chat room...It'll be happening soon enough...I think the people who sponser this site deserve a little more loyalty.
Wava

I can't believe it!

This response submitted by Art on 5/23/01. ( hursey1@sota-oh.com ) 216.28.80.213

That 1200 lb. Fat woman was a replica?
I love her : )

dont mind the on line catalog

This response submitted by taxidermist on 5/23/01. ( ) 168.171.245.1

I dont like the on line catalog because they post prices I know some companies were putting customer sections where the prices where not printed. now any one can log on and see the supply price.some companies also use a code for each customer, this keeps public from browsing.

Real People

This response submitted by Jim Tucker on 5/23/01. ( bigjims@adelphia.net ) 24.50.252.14

I like talking to a real person, not trusting the i-net to make my orders. Heck, if it is screwed up how long will it take to figure it out. If I talk to a company I can get names and an expected shipping date. At least I know what is going on then. What I don't understand is why there is a problem using the online catalog and then ordering by phone? Then again I have a cable modem it would be a pain if I was still on the phone line.

I LOVE WASCO!

This response submitted by Leanna on 5/23/01. ( scardeer@cornernet.com ) 209.98.65.67

On line or off line. Ken, great job on forums and hang in there with the new catalog. WE KNOW how busy you are! And to hook Pescados chat up whith the forum chat button, that was extremely thoughtful of you. I'm glad people are realizing not to take this information filled, educational, and free taxidermy site for granted, as well as the people running it! It's nice to know people are that thoughtful.

The online catalog makes it easy to jot down items and phone in an order if you don't like the online ordering, as Wava said. I don't think it takes that much longer, although, I find it excruciatingly painful to wait 3 minutes for my microwave popcorn to cook up! Guess it's up to you. It is nice to cuddle up on the couch with my 1999 WASCO catalog for fun though!

And the NINETY NINE prices are still in effect! Thats why I'm not in a real hurry for that new catalog!

I haven't got my copy yet - Christoforo must have it

This response submitted by T on 5/23/01. ( ) 151.201.62.1

I've been looking in my mailbox since 1999 for that version of the WASCO catalogue, and it still hasn't come. However, I already have a copy of the Fall 2001 Breakthrough Magazine - nice article Yox, and I was truely impressed with the approach that Stefan made on mounting blackbirds - great stuff.

Seriously though, DEFINITELY patronize the WASCO site.

PS - When did the Pescado site get connected?

I gotta laugh

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 5/24/01. ( ) 205.188.208.136

...at what some folks will find to bitch about. Anyone who pulls that much money away from WASCO so they can pay present day prices somewhere else, is probably a few sandwiches short of a picnic. If you are a TRUE customer of WASCO, you would still be using last catolog, and reviewing the online catolog and calling them on thier 800 line. That is, after you are done complaining on THIER Taxidermy.net site, free of charge...For those who are concerned about the prices showing in the catolog, I wouldnt worry too much, honestly. Most customers just order catologs like we do, if they want to know material prices. I go ahead and tell them up front that taxidermy services are mostly labor intensive. No secrets there!

Return to Category Menu