What to do with migratory birds ?

Submitted by Billy on 5/18/01. ( )

Im in the process of putting my shop together and I need to know what paperwork I need to have or do for migratory birds .

Return to Category Menu

Keyword USFWS

This response submitted by Bill Gaither on 5/18/01. ( WILDART@prodigy.net )

First see the previous post titled CFR, just below. Secondly, type "USFWS" into your browser address block and click on "GO", follow prompts to locate your regional offices of the USFWS and apply for a Federal Taxidermy permit. The application will arrive with full instructions and pertinent rules and regs.

Return to Category Menu