Montana Taxidermy Website

Submitted by Dave Toms on 5/26/01. ( dtkt@initco.net ) 208.4.229.109

I am finally back and ready to update our website. If you want to register your shop on our site, e-mail me and we'll get it done. Also, I need someone to put in for our member spotlight. Send in a bio on you and your shop and some pics and we will post them monthly. Also looking for any suggestions to upgrade the site. Don't forget to send in those ref pics if you are willing to share. Last. for members we have an upcoming picnic/hog cook out up at Steve's place in Havre. You should be getting a postcard. Last weeken of June. Good to be back and hope to hear from you all soon

Dave Toms

PS If you sent me info while I was gone please resend. Thanks

Return to Category Menu

MTA......BBQ

This response submitted by steve faechner on 5/31/01. ( bpfd@3rivers.net ) 216.220.27.105

sorry to all for a late notice ..........
the MTA is having a BBQ 6/29 thru 7/1.
The MTA supplies the food you bring your favorite beverage,campers,tents sleeping gear. this is not a full blown competion but rather a good time to get together and no presures.
We might be doing a hands on birds seminare lead by Patrick Rummans w/ teams mount along w/ him ......the birds will then be auctioned off after they are done.
we are located 40 mi. north of Havre and 4 miles from Alberta
lotsa food, good friends,,,,,,,,JUST A DARN GOOD TIME FOR ALL!

COME EVERYONE JOIN THE FUN

SEE YOU HERE
Steve Faechner
MTA pres.

Return to Category Menu