Bill Gaither

Submitted by Michele on 5/29/01. ( taxidermywild@yahoo.com ) 64.12.96.136

I have not been on the net during the long weekend and hope that it's not too late for me to say my goodbyes. I didn't realize you were leaving us. I was so upset when I read your post. I have so enjoyed reading your posts and appreciate all the time you have spent with us. Your knowledge and the way you have of explaining your points actually blows my mind. Obviously, I don't have the gift LOL. I also have your web site on my list of favorites and will be visiting you there, I only hope that you do decide to stop in here every so often. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors. I will miss you.

Return to Category Menu

Diva Man!

This response submitted by Lorrie on 5/29/01. ( unoit.com ) 152.163.188.196

Yes, Bill G. you are a favorite!

Perhaps as an Encore (if you are so inclined), you would be so kind as to leave sound advice for both the Sasquatch and myself, regarding treatment of Poison Ivy.

I have been doing a lot of yard work as of late, and have unfortunately been awarded a small dose. It has spread on my forearms and lower legs, with a smidgen on my ear and neck, but all in all isn't too terribly severe... this timeeee (said with held breath)!

I tend to get rather involved in what I am doing at times, and often receive a few scrapes along the way. Since I was in quite a bit more this past weekend, and scraped, with still more ivy to come... I thought it best seek counsel from my Elder. {reply} LOL! ...and NO... I am not Dr. frank or whoever so don't even go there!

Sasquatch wasn't helping me in the woods either... HONEST! ...yeah right...

This post is serious, and if anyone else out there has any "solutions" please respond in case Curm has in fact left the house...

Ummm...

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 5/30/01. ( ) 205.188.209.136

...did I miss something?

Aveeno Oatmeal Bath

This response submitted by Leanna on 5/30/01. ( ) 209.98.65.55

Try it Lorrie, and just PAT yourself try with a few different towels.

Hey ,Lorrie

This response submitted by Lisa on 5/30/01. ( ) 63.14.92.236

You might want to take some Benadryl or any other antihistamine along with the bath. It helps speed the healing process, if your eyes start too swell, could have gone internal. In that case,you may want to visit your local practitioner.It can be a mess.....Oh, try not to itch.lol

Good-luck

Lisa

Lye soap works great.

This response submitted by John C on 5/30/01. ( ) 208.44.115.29

We use it for posion ivy and it really stops the huge break-out.

Return to Category Menu