idiots

Submitted by superior being on 5/29/01. ( biteme@hotmail.com ) 207.218.233.207

all you people on this forum are idiots and losers...get a life, how pathetic that all you have to do is scrape up roadkill and stuff it...wow what big manly men!

Return to Category Menu

Get a life

This response submitted by Dan on 5/29/01. ( ) 205.188.208.133

Seems to me your the one out there looking for a life..we skin movers have one, maybe if you keep searching,..and have patience, you'll find a forum or group of people that might accept you. Until then good luck in your search for a life. Hope this helps you.

Here we go again!

This response submitted by far-superior on 5/29/01. ( UR2scared2leaveyoure-mailaddress ) 63.20.107.173

Be brave and tell us what you do for a living and maybe we can have a fair chance to discuss that! If you have enough time to be on a computer harassing others than that is not much of a life either. If your from PETA (or a related CLUB), than I have some advice for you. Try spending some of your attention taking care of the people around you that are hurting instead of animals that were provided to us from God.

oh dan!

This response submitted by superior being on 5/29/01. ( biteme@hotmail.com ) 207.218.233.207

oh dan, thank you for your words of encouragement.,,,what would I have done with out them? you must be the head loser!

yea yea yea

This response submitted by superior being on 5/29/01. ( biteme@hotmail.com ) 207.218.233.207

my only fear is that you rednecks might wanna stuff me and sit me up beside grandma. and btw, I dont think God provided these animals for your amusement and ignorant ways

Dadgumit, come on over to the road kill cafe.

This response submitted by Chef John C on 5/29/01. ( ) 208.44.115.79

Todays special: Poodles with Noodles, Grilled road toad alamode. Armadillo Pillows, little pastry puffs filled to the bream grilled and covered in Italian meat sauce. BBQ rack of deer ribs, this little treat is accented with a hood ornament from a 56 Caddy, includes gravel at no extra charge, also can be had aged well for tenderness or fresh if you're not Uncle Fester. Wednesdays Special is Blue Bird patte' on crips Ritz crakers, you know "Everything is better on a Ritz! HUMMM HUMMM gooooood" Thursdays Special is Catrap Struddle, the little creature was hit when the rap music made it go into shock, so it has been well tenderized served with a lovly Alfredo Sauce. Or one of our favorites, MooGOO Guy Kitty, still a excellent choice, served with rice pilaf' and garlic bread. Saturday whe have General Pao's Turkey (BUZZARD) straight from the road to you, serve fresh and covered in a delitful Orange sauce. Sundays after church dinner this week is Teriaki little doggie, seasoned just right with Burgundy from Cailforias finest wineries. Breaks we have a stack of flat cat cakes, with bug gutt syrup, and collie sausage seasoned out with sage and oregano, what a wake up call.

NExt?

Go hug something soft and hairy

This response submitted by RickJ on 5/29/01. ( ) 216.74.196.2

and that is innocent, ignorant and can't fend for itself. I know Mother's day is overwith, but you can still hug your Momma! Jealousy will get you nowhere in life. All of us can't be artists... that's why people like you work in a gas station. Don't feel bad, as everybody has to do their part to keep this old world a turning. I have to go now, as I am mounting an ANIMAL.

just picking up what you killed

This response submitted by REDNECK FROM TEXAS on 5/29/01. ( ) 208.187.72.15

Mr.Superior I am glad to get one of you to listen have been trying to get people to stop driving cars for years ,they are the leading cause of wasteful animal slaughter I know.I am sure you dont partake in this practice and just think what the polution is doing to the enviroment.Check and see how many deer are run over(murdered ) in pennsylvania every year,makes me sick.stop driving and these rednecks wont be able to pick them animals off the road.
By the way the house you live in used to be part of an animals home or food source.and that shopping mall, well habitat lost.

Texan?

This response submitted by SS on 5/30/01. ( ) 208.143.10.73

05/29/01 23:22:20 IP block 207.218.233.207
Trying 207.218.233.207 at ARIN
Trying 207.218.233 at ARIN
Everyones Internet, Inc. (NETBLK-EVRY-BLK-1)
3333 Katy Frwy

Houston, TX 77007

US

Netname: EVRY-BLK-1
Netblock: 207.218.192.0 - 207.218.255.255
Maintainer: EVRY

Coordinator:
Williams, Randy (RW172-ARIN) admin@ev1.net
(713) 400-5400 x255

Domain System inverse mapping provided by:

NS1.EV1.NET 216.88.76.6
NS2.EV1.NET 216.88.77.7

ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE

Record last updated on 24-Feb-2000.
Database last updated on 28-May-2001 22:47:28 EDT.

damn, guys

This response submitted by Bill Yox on 5/30/01. ( ) 205.188.209.105

In past postings, so many folks bragged how they were above these types of attacks, etc. Knew just how to handle this sort of thing. Yet I sit here and watch you get sucked in. Ignore it, please...

WE

This response submitted by Michael S on 5/30/01. ( ) 64.12.96.202

should be above this type of thing, some people are not.
i agree with bill. don't get sucked in, we have an image to uphold and portray.
some people do not.
and whats wrong with working in a gas station or living in a trailer?

Save a pet instead of bugging us

This response submitted by Jim P. on 5/30/01. ( ) 136.141.2.76

I'm trying not to get sucked in but when something sucks real bad It gets a little of me. One thing that always struck me as a bit peculiar is that I have never seen the people that love animals so much lining up outside the animal shelters to adobt all the doggies and kitties that face certian death. And come on, stop driving cars, thats absurd. The animal rights people should pool all there animal free money together and pay for 8 foot fences along every road to keep the critters safe.

Toss Up

This response submitted by Dan on 5/30/01. ( ) 205.188.209.133

I was torn between taxidermy and being a mortician, But working on people like (biteme@hotmail.com) made me Queezy (yuck)

I got new shoes today......

This response submitted by Leanna on 5/30/01. ( scardeer@cornernet.com ) 209.98.65.55

Bill, where have you been? Must be busy fawning hmmm? Jeff and I are up to seven, hows your place doing? Glad to see you "popping" in again.

welcome to my world

This response submitted by gordon on 5/30/01. ( ) 142.177.57.40

I suppose that if I had been raised in an environment of media and entertainment negatives to trophy hunting, and not knowing, or in error as to what hunting was about for those who pursue it, I would perhaps fight for what I thought was a just cause if given the oppertunity. However,I know hunting in general, meat hunting and trophy hunting, and their surrounding activities, to be wholesome human activities, by personal experience and the experience of countless others. I have compassion for, especially that some are in error about hunting, those who believe that hunting and taxidermy is "Evil". I trust that that which unites us, our love of nature and wildlife and the uplifting of people by meaningfull activity, will temper our differences. If ever I get worried about if I'm ballanced in my views on human activities, I check back to my days trapping and traveling the riversides, or I go to a farm and talk to the people who's activity this is, or I go to the wharfs and watch commercial fishing activity or I go to the wildlife park see what's what there. I try to let where my feet stand inform me just as much as my ideas, my reading, my friends or groups, ideas...etc. Unfortunately, today it is perhaps more difficult for people to know they are in everyway the same as their ancestors: humble, sociable, hunters and gatherers... Everyone deserves to be treated with respect...

Idiots

This response submitted by Chuck on 5/30/01. ( ) 198.81.23.38

You all are just giving them more enjoyment with every response !
Is anyone is looking for Free animals to to pull out the guts from and stuff them? Check out the dog pound. You can practice on them and just through them away when you finish and get another one. The supply is unlimited! I have practice on 15 cats and eight dogs. Its great I use the same eyes and body each time.

Return to Category Menu