NTA bashing

Submitted by WILLIAM ZUROWSKI on 5/10/01. ( ) 63.27.86.34

I was just wondering, all you fine folks busy bashing the NTA and having a better way to run that association, how many of you will be on the ballot next week when it comes out. I suspect, as is usually the case, many bitch but few are willing to step up and make the difference.

Return to Category Menu

Nobody is bashing the NTA

This response submitted by BobB on 5/10/01. ( foxranch@hotmail.com ) 216.165.140.208

William,

We are discussing the merits of the 100% membership mandate. Most of those posting, yet unhappy over the mandate, still belong and support the NTA.

To turn your question around, what office are you currently running for. If elected I wish you the best of luck in addressing this mandate, after you take office.

Bob

This response submitted by J Lumsden on 5/10/01. ( ) 205.238.18.4

Here's a flame broiled 24oz rib eye steak!

Funny how so many can de critiqal of a assoc.

This response submitted by John C on 5/10/01. ( ) 208.44.115.69

they are not even members of.

If these things are so wrong, why do they not join the IGT?

William NTA Bashing?

This response submitted by Tina on 5/11/01. ( crittergedder@yahoo.com ) 168.171.245.193

No one was bashing the NTA. Most everone on the post was a member of the NTA and planned on staying one. I wish if you were responding to the post you would read it and comprehend what people are saying before you respond. We are only questioning this agenda that they have put before us. We should have the right to put forth our opinions and questions without people like you accusing os of something that could not be fother from the truth. Me and my husband are life members of our state assc. and the NTA. No matter how our state votes we will remain active members of both. We will continue to volunteer to help both assc. with any needs they may have. William, I disagree with your commet about how the "BASHERS" are sitting around "BITCHING" and not participating. I believe many of who you refer to as bashers usually do participate in someway.It's sad that because we question a decision made by our board members that we are labeled as ANTI-NTA, NTA-Bashing trouble makers. I thought in the USA we all had the right to voice our opinion and be heard. Even if it does'nt please everyone. I will say again I think the NTA is a wonderful org. I just think this could of been addressed diferrently.

Return to Category Menu